Thread: Fushion Bolt

Credits

Default Fushion Bolt

FUSHION BOLT

Chapter 1

The round and black stone sat still,the same way it had for hundreds of years since the last hero. The last hero had one decendent, the one that was supposed to awaken Zekrom form his slumber.The ground shook, which meant someone else was atempting to find treasure. The only way a person could get to the bottom was if they had a pure heart. Suddenly someone fell through the sand floor.

"I'm outta here, Lydia" said a young boy with brown hair and green eyes. "Wait for me at the hotel at Nimbasa, even if this place is giving me the creeps." Lydia said as she tossed her red hair behind her shoulder.She scanned her backpack, looking for the right pokeball while her blue eyes sparkeled in the torch light. She grabbed a rage candy bar and started to eat it. She tossed out a male Infernape. The Infernape was named Ash. "See ya, Lucas" Lydia said as Lucas threw out a female Sandslash. Sandslash dug away fastly as Lydia and her partner stepped into the complete darkness.

Hopefully I can write a lot more over my vacation. This is my first Fan-Fiction i hope you like it.
    http://forum.pokefarm.com/showthread...t&goto=newpost<-I've got a Fan-Fiction called Fushion Bolt!

Please Click my pokemon/eggs!

Credits

Chapter 2

As Lydia walked down the ancient passageway, she noticed cave-paintings on the wall. She saw one painting of Suicune, Entei, and Rakiou standing side on a mountain roaring at tribes of pokemon fighting. In one picture Celebi was time-traveling with a piplup. Another painting was the creation of Sinnoh and Unova. The last was the first pokemon battle. Then, as human and pokemon walked by dim fire light, they came to a dead end.

"What!!!", Lydia shouted as she looked around. Ash grunted and tapped Lydia on the shoulder. Lydia looked down at her Infernape. Ash pointed upward. There were stairs, millions of them, at the top of the wall. She noticed notches in the wall."How am I supposed to get up there??!!".

Lydia thought and she drew Ash back in his pokeball. Then she threw out a Lucario. "I need your help Scar." she said as stroked Lucario's head. Scar could scale the wall in a matter of no time. Her Fearow named Mist, wouldn't be able to fly straight up with the added weight of Lydia. Scar called cries of reasureance as swaying back and forth. His necklace, beaded with Sandile teeth, was traded at the Driftveil market for one of two necklaces a Pansage made for Lydia. The other necklace was worn by Lydia. It was beaded with Braviary feathers. "Ok Scar, use Rock Climb!"

Lydia wrapped her arms around Scar's waist as he started climbing up, She knew she could trust Scar,but... heights, thats a different story. After they reached the top, all there was, was a stone.

"OMG! A stone! That's all that's at the top!" Lydia exclaimed. She couldn't believe her eyes. She walked over to the stand that the stone was on. It was carved with an ancient language. Lydia picked up the black stone. Then it started glowing.
    http://forum.pokefarm.com/showthread...t&goto=newpost<-I've got a Fan-Fiction called Fushion Bolt!

Credits

I'm going to have to stop for a while I'm painting and redecrorating my room, but please rate and comment. Thanks!