Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Strife Farms - Shiny Igglybuff

Shiny Igglybuff

“Iggly!!!”

“Wiggly?”

“Buff, buff, buff!”

Although adorable, baby Igglybuff can be a handful. Nobody knows this better than a mother Wigglytuff. In this case, a mother Wigglytf with three baby igglies to care for. Although they can be stressful, she loves her brood and does everything she can to take care of them.

Their life was pristine until one day when they had a fateful encounter. While the four singing pokemon were taking a nap, a man snuck up on them. He was swift yet silent, and before the mother Wigglytuff knew what was happening, her three babies were captured in his net. The little buffs cried out for their mother, but the man left with the babies as quickly as he had arrived. Upset at his audacity, the Wigglytuff puffed up and followed the person who took her babies.

The man ran back to his car and put the babies in a basket with other Igglybuff. There were dozens of them gathered there; each one was more confused than the last. Once all the pokemon were secured, he drove away. Luckily, the mother Wigglytuff managed to sneak into the car when he was corralling the baby pokemon.

The drive was short, and the man quickly grabbed his basket and ran behind a large mansion. He kept muttering about how his master would never forgive him if he didn’t act quickly. Once in a lavish garden behind the mansion, he turned the basket upside down and began shaking the dazed and confused Igglybuff onto the ground. Most of them happily escaped the basket, but some were less willing to leave. The man was about to grab them and forcefully remove them when he heard something coming from the mansion. With a look of panic in his eyes, he threw the basket into the nearest hedge and ran in the opposite direction. Ironically, it was a different Igglybuff who caused the commotion from the house. You see, his name was Iggy and he was participating in a reality television show at the time. He often retreated to the garden to ponder the world around him, and this day was no exception. Alas! This story is not about Iggy. We shall talk of him another day.

The mother Wigglytuff quickly ran to the various Igglybuff in the garden. She looked at each one, and even hugged a few, but she could not find her three babies. It wasn’t until she heard their cries from the hedge that she knew their location. She rushed over to the basket and placed it on the ground. Then she slowly opened its lid and was delighted by what she saw inside. It was her three little igglies, safe and sound. The family, newly reunited, hugged and sang a joyous song before going home.

Igglybuff: The Balloon Pokemon

Igglybuff are an adorable pokemon. They are tiny and extremely elastic. Instead of walking, they often just bounce or roll as a means of locomotion. Like their evolutions, they love to sing. Unlike their grown-up forms, they can’t sing for extended periods of time. They only need your love and care to evolve into Jigglypuff, and from there it only takes a moon stone to reach their final evolutionary form of Wigglytuff.

In battle, Wigglytuff is a jack of all trades. Its balanced stats and decent move-pool can help it fill any number of rolls on a team. The only problem is that it is a master of none of these rolls. Although it can be outclassed by many pokemon, this pokemon holds a special place in the hearts of countless pokemaniacs.

Ability: Cute Charm

If your opponent is of the opposite gender and an attack makes contact with this pokemon, there is a 30% chance that the attacking pokemon will fall in love with your Igglybuff. This infatuation will cause your opponent to refuse to attack 50% of the time.

Move-Set Breakdown

Defense Curl - Status - Normal Type - Increases the user's defense by 1 stage. It also doubles the power of the moves Rollout and Ice Ball
    Pound - Ph. Attack - Normal Type - 40 power - 100% (STAB)
    Sweet Kiss - Status - Normal Type - 75% - Causes the target to become confused
    Copycat - Status - Normal Type - Causes the user to use the last move that was used in batle.

Each Igglybuff traded in Generation 4 will be holding a Moon Stone. Each Igglybuff traded in Generation 5 will be holding nothing. Reservations will be strictly one per person. Do not ask for more than one because it may put your original reservation in jeopardy.

Each pokemon is level 18. They were chained in the Trophy Garden on my English Diamond game in two or three separate attempts to catch these rare Pokemon.

If you would like me to change the name of the Igglybuff you are adopting, then you must give an idea or opinion about The Avengers Initiative. If you have no idea what I am talking about, then please take a look at the Lazing About the Farm thread.

Pokemon: Gotta Catch ‘Em All!

Dotty – Adamant – 11, 9, 1, 23, 5, 21
    Hank – Adamant – 1, 20, 14, 8, 17, 18 - Reserved for Hamzydan
    Helene – Brave – 10, 4, 20, 9, 0, 21
    Polly – Traded to Neresnya
    West – Gentle - 5, 13, 2, 5, 3, 22
    Rhodinia – Traded to Jilza
    Fist – Lax – 23, 16, 26, 23, 10, 17
    Olga – Modest – 4, 8, 8, 19, 27, 22
    Missy – Modest – 23, 14, 21, 11, 3, 13 - Reserved for pokemonpal7 - Tuft
    Maddie – Modest – 8, 27, 10, 19, 6, 5 - Reserved for bluebulbasaur001 - Puffles
    Coco – Traded to ???
    Maxwell – Timid – 13, 18, 17, 16, 12, 17

Rules:
    1. Leave a post with your name, friend code, and the name of the Pokémon you want to adopt.
    2. Please specify the generation of Pokemon game you would like to do the trade in. All Pokemon are in a Generation 4 game. I am more than willing to migrate a pokemon and trade it to you from my Generation 5 game, but you must tell me in your post.
    4. Make sure you have me in your Pal Pad. My name is Cari and my Generation 4 friend code is 1032 0130 1294. My Generation 5 friend code is 2366 0933 8125.
    5. I will accept any Pokémon or egg in trade.
    6. Items are highly appreciated but never required. I love surprises, so give me anything you think I deserve or would otherwise enjoy.
    7. I do not normally change the names of the Pokemon I give out, but I will make an exception for this event. If you would like a name-change, please follow the instructions in the above write-up.
    8. Please feel free to post or send me a private message with any questions or comments about this event. I love to hear from people, so don't be shy!
    Last edited by LovelyStrife; 05-14-2012 at 06:54 PM.
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Even a strife can be lovely....
    So touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your finger tips ~~ Queen
    Currently Catching: Over 300 pink blobs adopted to loving homes!
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

PokeFarm Blogger Array pokemonpal7's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Yes! Another Shiny event Could I take ♀ Missy – Modest – 23, 14, 21, 11, 3, 13 please, and can you re-nickname her Tuft?

I think a good Avengers pokemon would be:
    Hulk - Shiny Machamp/choke
    Captain America - Braviary
    Iron Man - Sciozor
    Thor -???
    Nick Fury - Shiny Bisharp
    Hawkeye - Go with Honchkrow.
    Black Widow - Mienshao 'The Black Widow is a world class athlete and gymnast, expert martial artist (including karate, judo, aikido, savate, various styles of kung fu, and boxing)' <- from Wikipedia.
    Last edited by pokemonpal7; 04-30-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Poke Kid Array
    Credits

Greetings,

I'd like to adopt ♀ Rhodinia – Jolly – 18, 9, 21, 13, 24, 20. My Gen IV friend code is 1033 3435 7244. I'm free for the rest of today, but I work tomorrow and Wednesday from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. EST.
    Coming soon: Harvest Hills Ranch

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
    Yes! Another Shiny event Could I take ♀ Missy – Modest – 23, 14, 21, 11, 3, 13 please, and can you re-nickname her Tuft?

I think a good Avengers pokemon would be:
    Hulk - Shiny Machamp/choke
    Captain America - Braviary
    Iron Man - Sciozor
    No problem! Do you want to grade in G4 or G5?

Quote Originally Posted by Jilza View Post
    Greetings,

I'd like to adopt ♀ Rhodinia – Jolly – 18, 9, 21, 13, 24, 20. My Gen IV friend code is 1033 3435 7244. I'm free for the rest of today, but I work tomorrow and Wednesday from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. EST.
    Wonderful! Are you able to trade now? I can hop on WFC if you are. ^_^
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

PokeFarm Blogger Array pokemonpal7's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyStrife View Post
    No problem! Do you want to grade in G4 or G5?
    I can only trade in Gen 5, please.

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
    I can only trade in Gen 5, please.
    Okay! It will take a few minutes for me to change the name and migrate it. ^_^
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array bluebulbasaur001's Avatar
    Credits

Can I get ♀ Maddie – Modest – 8, 27, 10, 19, 6, 5 in 4th generation, and have her name changed to Puffles?
    FC

Black: 1978 9466 2778

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluebulbasaur001 View Post
    Can I get ♀ Maddie – Modest – 8, 27, 10, 19, 6, 5 in 4th generation, and have her name changed to Puffles?
    Will do! But to get a name change you have to give an opinion about The Avengers Initiative. There is a link above to what it's about above.
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array bluebulbasaur001's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyStrife View Post
    Will do! But to get a name change you have to give an opinion about The Avengers Initiative. There is a link above to what it's about above.
    It looks fine. I'd suggest having Black Widow be an Ariados.
    FC

Black: 1978 9466 2778

Mad as a Hatter Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluebulbasaur001 View Post
    It looks fine. I'd suggest having Black Widow be an Ariados.
    Thank you! I'll get the name changed and I will be in contact about the trade. For personal reasons, I can't be around for much of the week (possibly into next week, depending on a few factors). Your patience is appreciated.

FYI, for those of you who don't read the farm update thread, for family reasons I won't be around too much this week. Something came up and I hope you can all understand. I'm going to try to log in at least once per day to update this thread and to take care of any new reservations, but I won't have time to do any trades. So feel free to reserve an Igglybuff, but expect the trade to happen sometime next week.
    ~~Lovely Strife~~
    Current Event:
    Next Project:
    Wanna read my diary?