Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Credits
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

I am taking this idea from Serebii, just to see what we can come up with.

General forum rules apply; be sure to make substantial posts and post sources when necessary.
    Last edited by Kurt; 05-29-2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Editing "rules" to be accurate to PF

Credits
    Blog Entries

My big thing is customizable characters, which we know what the characters look like now. I don't see why we couldn't play as a Bug Catcher or a Ruin Maniac or a Collector. Graphics are already there, how hard would it be to implement that into the game?

Or go a step further and let us completely create our character from facial features to clothing, hair, whatever we want.

And of course more Eevee evolutions, a Ghost or Bug Eevee would be cool. A bug Legendary

Pokemon Trainer Student Array
    Credits

I am always up for more Eevee evolutions!

I really like a Ghost evolution. I think it should evolve like shedninja.

I would really like to see is a level up normal type evolution for Eevee. I think it would have to evolve at a later level, but I could live with that. I would also like to see Eevee get a couple 3rd Stage Evolutions.

I want some new pokeballs! Maybe some type specific balls or one that could help you get certain natures. Though I am not too sure how the nature ball would work.

Now for my last soapbox, I want some new non-legendary dragon type pokemon. They wouldn't have to be super great at battling. Just some more variety and maybe a couple utility dragons.

I would love for dratini to get a split evolution chain.

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    My big thing is customizable characters, which we know what the characters look like now. I don't see why we couldn't play as a Bug Catcher or a Ruin Maniac or a Collector. Graphics are already there, how hard would it be to implement that into the game?

Or go a step further and let us completely create our character from facial features to clothing, hair, whatever we want.

And of course more Eevee evolutions, a Ghost or Bug Eevee would be cool. A bug Legendary
    I agree with the customisable characters, that would be great. In HG/SS where you mam rings you telling you she's bought some berries, it would be good if she bought you clothes instead.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I would also like to see them make some gym changes. Get away from First go to a Rock gym and then a Water. Give us a Dark gym and a cool new Bug and Dragon Gym.

Not So Cute Array predictions of doom's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteTrainer View Post
    Now for my last soapbox, I want some new non-legendary dragon type pokemon. They wouldn't have to be super great at battling. Just some more variety and maybe a couple utility dragons.

I would love for dratini to get a split evolution chain.
    Yes please.
    I want to see bigger cities that we can explore, and characters that aren't automatically called "kid".

Oh, and I want to be able to join team rocket and take over the world. XD
    Back!

Credits
    Blog Entries

The game I was trying to make I was going to have it from a bad guys perspective. Like a game on how to become a Rocket Grunt he-he.

Pokemon Trainer Array MissingNo.'s Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

• More ways to take advantage of Sun, Hail and maybe SS; Rain has all the fun.
    • A Dewgong evolution with Technician.
    • When you meet a Pokemon in the wild, its Nature is displayed near the HP bar.
    • Removal of the Poke Radar, Masuda Method, and the crappy RNG system; Shiny Pokes should be harder to obtain like in G/S.
    • More type based areas like the Bug Forest and water routes and ghost towers in every single game. A route for Fire type only, like something by a volcano.
    • OH! And more Fire type!
    • And something to help Flareon stop being Faileon.
    • Better shiny colors. Yellow T-Tar is not so cool.
    • Better type combos: Ice/Bug
    • More types. Light would be cool, but should do x2 damage to dark and dark should do x2 to Light as well.
    Competitive Discussion

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Brainhost's Avatar
    Credits

@MissingNo.: I totally agree with more Fire types. It would help if they'd not all be, you know, average, save for the one or two near-ubers it spawned.

My only wish would be, and I know people might find this weird, an overhaul of the current wireless battle system.

A big fault I find with the current system is that you have to select the exact same rules to join a game, yet should you not be able to just see what games are available? Also, in stead of choosing from a set of rules, why not have customisable rules, to create a custom match. Then, when stating that the maximum level for a certain set of rules is, say, 18, the game should just cap off the ones you choose, in stead of having to stop training your Pokémon at lvl 18. And my final thought is that when entering battle, you should be able to select Pokémon from your PC, so that you do not have to return and re-pick your team if you notice that your Gyarados cannot participate in lightweight battles. Also, level 100 autolevel battles should be available through WiFi as well as wireless. It has always baffled me why this was only included in WiFi.

And GameFreak should really stop creating a lot of very, very useless (one-off) Pokémon that do not tap their potential. I am looking at you, Spinda.
    Last edited by Brainhost; 05-30-2010 at 10:09 AM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I have to agree. I don't think there has been anything major done to link, wi-fi or wireless, battles in awhile. Heck they could change the speed of battling. Do we really need to sit and watch for 40 minutes while Blissey's HP drops? Why does her HP drop so slow on big hits?