Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Black and White Versions

Pokemon Trainer Student Array TheNinjaPhoenix's Avatar
    Credits

Well I got White Friday, but haven't had much time to play it due to a school trip and homework... But I'm up to Nacrene City with a team of Dewott (IS that how you spell it?), Blitzle and Purrloin. I'm not using my Pansear...
    This is a signature. Ha.

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array Curtis's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Dragax67 View Post
    Well I got White Friday, but haven't had much time to play it due to a school trip and homework... But I'm up to Nacrene City with a team of Dewott (IS that how you spell it?), Blitzle and Purrloin. I'm not using my Pansear...
    Yes, that's how you spell it... The appearance of Pansear/Simisear is lacking, but he's become a valuable member of my Black team, and shouldnt be overlooked :P. Your choice though, there's plenty of fire types.
    Pokemon Black Team: Musharna: 45/ Samurott: 50/ Zoroark: 44/ Simisear: 46/ Sawk: 46/ Zebstrika: 44
    League Badges: Trio Badge/ Basic Badge/ Insect Badge/ Bolt Badge/ Quake Badge/ Jet Badge/ Freeze Badge/ Legend Badge/ Champion - 06/03/2011 (7:29PM)
    Last Known Location: Poketransfer Lab
    Battle Box: Fearow - Nidoking - Steelix - Raichu - Lunatone - Starmie

Credits
    Blog Entries

Just got back from the store with Black, White, my new Pokemon White DSi, and the collector's game guide...time to play!

Dojo Assistant/Administrator Array nana nettie's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Well, I went to Target first thing this morning. Found the rack of Pokemon Black & White and stood there trying to decide which one I would buy, when out of the blue my sweet hubby looks at me and says "Hun, just get them both you know you want both!". ...pretty funny when your spouse knows how much you love the game
    Anyways, I love the cute new Pokemon! Not so crazy about their names, but I change them so it's all good

Thanks Viscosity for my sig Thanks BelnumCree for the Farm sig
    Visit Nanak's playground Thanks Joby for the awesome avatar Assistant Gym Battles on weekends only

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I picked up my game at GameStop (no freebies). They were all out of books so I didn't get one, just as well because I would be tempted to look ahead! Since I know nothing at all about any Pokemon other than the starters I'm going to really enjoy the adventure.

When I played Pearl I also did not look ahead. I remember getting thrashed by Bronzor right after passing the daycare center in Pearl!

If I was not buying a 3DS I would get one of the Pokemon DSi bundles.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array lordlogan2's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by nana nettie View Post
    Well, I went to Target first thing this morning. Found the rack of Pokemon Black & White and stood there trying to decide which one I would buy, when out of the blue my sweet hubby looks at me and says "Hun, just get them both you know you want both!". ...pretty funny when your spouse knows how much you love the game
    Anyways, I love the cute new Pokemon! Not so crazy about their names, but I change them so it's all good
    yay for nana i had to settle with one though :P
    ]thanks to scarlet for my awsome chcyer Bobreeder made that for me once upon a timeago the FC no longer applies

PokéCulturalist Array toys4life's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nana nettie View Post
    Now that's LOVE if I ever heard it! I am in complete agreement with the names...and some of the pokemon...but I'm giving it time and hopefully both will grow on me...like a fungus.

Quote Originally Posted by HMTKSteve View Post
    I picked up my game at GameStop (no freebies). They were all out of books so I didn't get one, just as well because I would be tempted to look ahead! Since I know nothing at all about any Pokemon other than the starters I'm going to really enjoy the adventure.

When I played Pearl I also did not look ahead. I remember getting thrashed by Bronzor right after passing the daycare center in Pearl!

If I was not buying a 3DS I would get one of the Pokemon DSi bundles.
    Barnes & Noble has the Pokemon B/W Collectors Edition Guide for $16.66 marked down from $29.99 (regular B/W Guide is $11.10 instead of $19.99) ...plus get 10% off your entire order if you use coupon code P4U7L9E bringing it down to $14.99 50% off!!!

Added a book my wife wanted to the order and got it all shipped for free...With a deal like that I think can hold off a couple days with out the guide.
    Last edited by toys4life; 03-06-2011 at 06:28 PM.
    [= [__] =] T4L - 1461 4016 4678
    [+ [__]·:·] POKERUS - 0560 2072 3088

Pokemon Trainer in Waiting Array Curtis's Avatar
    Credits

Just tried Random Matchup on Free Mode. I'm starting to think that you cannot play versus a Japanese game via random wifi, since I played mostly some people with level 10 - pokemon that had just started. Kinda felt sorry for them, they all forfeited because I've transferred my old high levelled pokemon that are EV trained xD
    Pokemon Black Team: Musharna: 45/ Samurott: 50/ Zoroark: 44/ Simisear: 46/ Sawk: 46/ Zebstrika: 44
    League Badges: Trio Badge/ Basic Badge/ Insect Badge/ Bolt Badge/ Quake Badge/ Jet Badge/ Freeze Badge/ Legend Badge/ Champion - 06/03/2011 (7:29PM)
    Last Known Location: Poketransfer Lab
    Battle Box: Fearow - Nidoking - Steelix - Raichu - Lunatone - Starmie

Credits
    Blog Entries

If you have Twitter, make sure you're following @pokefarm--I'm posting some tips on finding items, interesting tidbits, details on my own gameplay, etc.

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I just got back from TRU and picked up the same deal as MissingNo. Buy one get the other version for half off, plus the wall clings and 2 Legendary Kits. No $5 gift card in CA, but I was happy picking up the other version for $17.49 since I knew I would get it sooner or later.

Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast