Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eevee

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saske9090 View Post
    Heres the deal I completly screwd up. After doing the IV battle with you I found out that my memory was failing me. These are the true Iv's only thing I was right about was the 31 in Sp.Def.

Eevee- Rash-16/22/9/1/14/11 Eevee 01- Adament-18/20/6/27/29/0 E1-Modest-18/21/17/16/31/28 E2-Modest-22/11/26/17/21/25 E3-Naughty-23/6/26/12/20/9 these are the true IV's

I plan on using E1 to make an Umbreon with 252 Sp.Def , 252 Def. and 4 HP, or 252 Sp.Def, and split the last 256 into Def and Hp as evenly as possible.

The moveset I plan on is: MoonLight, Payback, Batonpass, Toxic. I tinhk this is a good moveset because I wil intially start of by posioning the opponent , then payback as much as possible and heal with moonlight , since I will be very slow my payback should be useful damage wise or to stall. and baton pass if I can't handle the opponant to a stronger sweeper. If this doesn't work let me know adn please give me your advice, since these are CHAINED SHINIES they DO NOT have egg moves like: wish or covet etc. Thanks in advance and yes I look like a fool. >.>

Although as Deneves pointed out modest would be useless so I could use Eevee 01 and make it 252 Sp.Def and 252 Hp and then use my original moveset I thought of which is listed above. This way adament compliments payback better.
    One thing, watch what your HP is before adding the EVs to it. You would want an odd number for your final HP. I might have this wrong so bare with me, odd number HP let's you switch into 4 Stealth Rocks without fainting. Which I also think there is something about not being divisible by 4 so you can put out 4 substitutes or something like that. I get the Substitute number and Stealth Rock numbers all mixed up sometimes.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array saske9090's Avatar
    Credits

Well out of the two Umbreon sets I've come up with which would be better IV wise and is there nayways I could improve the movesets?

My Flypert and Me CREDITS:Go to Ray fox-kun for the awesome flypert and trainer
    (>'.')> Copy Kirby into your Sig to help with Kirby World Domination! <('.'<)
    - Recently Caught : Shiny Vulpix! Breeding Right Now - Nothing At All!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Well out of the two Umbreon sets I've come up with which would be better IV wise and is there nayways I could improve the movesets?
    From the move-set I take it Wish was not bred in, which Moonlight is not ideal for a Toxic user, but will work with Umbreon's good defenses. Just curious what would you be Baton Passing? Sand-Attack is fun if you like annoying. Toxic and then Sand-Attack, heal when needed or when the opponent switches.

Mean Look is good if you can set up on something that can't hurt Umbreon. Quick Attack for those quick KO's at the end of a battle. Taunt if you want to stop leads, baton passers, or anything trying to setup on you. Move Tutor Sucker Punch would be wicked. 80 atk + STAB = ouch he-he.

Credits

I see I like the idea of poisoning and sand attacking lol, sadly these are chained shiny eevee's so I cant give them wish. So basically i could poison , snad attack thema dn finally stab away with payback or suckerpunch and heal when needed with moonlight, I was planning on baton passing to my other poke like my absl or hitmonlee. So for this to work I would have to remove baton pass, I'm cool with that but isn't sand attack considerd to be cheap or skilless? basically same as the move minamize? And if i did a sandattack set u mentioned should I use the modest or adament one? I beleive the modest is a better choice, due to its IV's

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Umbreon can also Baton Pass Mean Look to a counter and not allow the opponent to switch out. Just make sure to not to let it evolve until it learn Baton Pass.
    My vote is to evolve the Naughty one into a Leafeon and I have no clue what to do with the Rash one. Maybe hope for a fifth generation evolution.

Credits

Oh thanks for the advice, also is sand attack considered cheap, or like and illegal move thats not allowed?

Credits
    Blog Entries

Oh thanks for the advice, also is sand attack considered cheap, or like and illegal move thats not allowed?
    Most people consider it cheap. It is not illegal though since all the person has to do is switch out to restore their accuracy. I myself have a Spiritomb that uses Smokescreen and Pain Split. I Smokescreen until they start missing regular and then Pain Split myself some HP back and hope that Spiritomb's Pressure has eaten up all their PP he-he.

I like annoying.

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar
    Credits

Here on Pokefarm we generally use the Sleep Clause and the Evasion clause in organized battles..

- Sleep Clause says you can only put one of your opponents Pokemon to Sleep at a time
    - Evasion Clause says you cannot use moves to improve your Pokemon's evasion.

You can do whatever you want to lower your opponent's accuracy. Some folks might complain, but they need to get over it

Oh, and regarding the Tier Lists and where various Pokemon are ranked? Many of the other Pokemon Battling sites treat Legendary Pokemon just like any other battler and rate their Tiers appropriately. On Pokefarm the gym league and many of the official events require that all the Pokemon used are bred. Therefore Legends are out. Our Tiers are therefore pretty different.
    Last edited by Jhamin; 04-06-2010 at 01:14 AM.

Credits

Hmmm.... what if the pokemon I'm using are caught in the wild and EV trained right out of the bag, cuz I dont really use eggs, so I mostly use Legit shines with OK or decent IV's.

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar
    Credits

Hmmm.... what if the pokemon I'm using are caught in the wild and EV trained right out of the bag, cuz I dont really use eggs, so I mostly use Legit shines with OK or decent IV's.
    Well, a team of well bred Pokemon will generally beat a team of wild caught Pokemon. Generally.

I don't think there is any reason you couldn't use your wild caught shines in a Gym match her on the 'farm. But I you are not going to be able to use Legends. (Given how rare Legit Shiny Legends are, I don't think that is much of a limit)