Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: How Far Are You Into Your Copy of HG/SS

Credits
    Blog Entries

About to take on the league with my level 47 babies + 1 Fully Evolved. Wooper-Mareep-Gastly-Natu-Chikorita-Butterfree. This is gonna be so awesome!!!
    From ashes we rise
    Fly we shall forever more
    Falling we shall not

Yay! I'm not the only one that highlights sigs for fun!
    ~~~Firemaster~~~

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trombones13 View Post
    I had that same problem! I saw the light and my Pokemon had said something about light/the outdoors when I spoke to it, but I thought it was another window.
    I take it you are talking about the light house? I got stuck there and spent 2 days walking every level thinking wtf there is no way to pass. Then I was sitting about ready to toss my ds when I thought that is odd that window is producing a lot of light.

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar
    Credits

I'm just about to clean Team Rocket out of the Radio Tower.

(Mrs. Jhamin is *so* far ahead of me, I got addicted to the VoltOrb flip...)

Pokemon Trainer Array Pikadude609's Avatar
    Credits

I am training up for Olivine now. I just flew around collecting the apricorns. Collected 10 Love Balls from Kurt,gave him 7 apricorns (Can't remember the colour) and now am in Goldenrod to give the Pokéathlon a few goes again. Also for the Bug Catching Contest.

Also, I gotta say, The Mother saving your money and buying you items is good. As I have only had 2 ones that were not that useful (Super Potion and Repel) but now I have had 3/4 lots of the Type Berrys (Ones that reduce the amount of damage from a certain type of super-effective type) and a Moon Stone

Credits

Defeated Blue this morning, and now i'm in cerulean cave scouting about for mewtwo.

Not sure what to do with my master ball.
    I need to catch Ho-Oh at some point, because i'm playing Soul Silver.

(Also, woop for my first post here in forever.)
    The Casual Trainer - Progress Below

Poke Kid Array
    Credits

I've been addicted to Pokéathlon lately. I'm really working towards those trophies when I get bored of trying to hatch a shiny Dratini.

Thinking about trying to get the five shiny leaves shortly, but I'm continually torn from daydreaming about that by my mother calling to tell me that she bought yet another set of berries with MY money. Rofl. I wish I'd get moon stones.

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Jilza View Post
    I've been addicted to Pokéathlon lately. I'm really working towards those trophies when I get bored of trying to hatch a shiny Dratini.

Thinking about trying to get the five shiny leaves shortly, but I'm continually torn from daydreaming about that by my mother calling to tell me that she bought yet another set of berries with MY money. Rofl. I wish I'd get moon stones.
    The berries are good though. They are mainly the EV berries or Type Reduction ones. Also if I get another Moon Stone via her you can have it if you'd like. Since I already have one for my Nidorino

Poke Kid Array
    Credits

You get EV-reduction berries? It must be random, because I generally get the 10 HP restoration berries or Payapa berries. I haven't received a single EV-reduction berry yet.

I have more than enough Moon Stones on Platinum that I could transfer over, but thanks anyway.

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Jilza View Post
    but I'm continually torn from daydreaming about that by my mother calling to tell me that she bought yet another set of berries with MY money. Rofl. I wish I'd get moon stones.
    aha, every time i see that my mother is calling its "ah, what she bought now"
    In the old Gold/Silver did she buy things for you room instead? Like that huge Snorlax doll?

Last night I spent a couple of hours levelling my pokemon up so that I could take on the Elite 4. I got right up to Lance and he beat me and I mean beat me. Dragonite is the most annoying pokemon to battle against... argh

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lil_ash View Post
    aha, every time i see that my mother is calling its "ah, what she bought now"
    In the old Gold/Silver did she buy things for you room instead? Like that huge Snorlax doll?

Last night I spent a couple of hours levelling my pokemon up so that I could take on the Elite 4. I got right up to Lance and he beat me and I mean beat me. Dragonite is the most annoying pokemon to battle against... argh

Yeah. Now it will be either berrys,potions,repels,Moon Stones,Choice Items or any of the super-effective weakening berrys (Not EV berrys, i was mistaken)

Full List on Serebii