Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Anime?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Element:Rain's Avatar
    Credits

A new Gundam has come out!

Mobile Suit Gundam: Unicorn!

Depending on how this one plays out it might be my new favorite.
    The main part of my team for Pokemon White
    Animated Sprites: Here

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar
    Credits

Okay... I just finished watching the first season of Full Metal Panic with Mrs. Jhamin.

Am I missing something? The last 4 episodes require everyone to act really, really *really* stupid for the Villain's plot to succeed and require a lot of folks that fight and die for others every day to cower when threatened so the bad guys can set up a hostage situation.

Did I misunderstand something? Or am I over-thinking the way the plot had to run over how supposedly skilled and hard core all the good guys except the main character are for the finale to work?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array pokefan50210's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Jhamin View Post
    Okay... I just finished watching the first season of Full Metal Panic with Mrs. Jhamin.

Am I missing something? The last 4 episodes require everyone to act really, really *really* stupid for the Villain's plot to succeed and require a lot of folks that fight and die for others every day to cower when threatened so the bad guys can set up a hostage situation.

Did I misunderstand something? Or am I over-thinking the way the plot had to run over how supposedly skilled and hard core all the good guys except the main character are for the finale to work?
    I would like to tell you if you did miss something but II haven't seen that anime in a while.From What I remember it was good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Element:Rain View Post
    A new Gundam has come out!

Mobile Suit Gundam: Unicorn!

Depending on how this one plays out it might be my new favorite.
    A new gundam should be good as the last one I saw was one of the best gundam anime I had ever seen(Gundam 00).Also it is nice to see another animefreak.tv user,it is a good source for most anime and it keeps you up-to-date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    Ahh, there's so many anime I like. D; Right now I'm into Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, D.Gray-Man and Ouran High School Host Club. I've already finished the last two, and the first one I'm up to date on - but hfdgfkshdh I love themmm. <3 I think Ouran's my absolute favorite, as I've rewatched it three or four times in the past few years and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. X3
    I have wathed some of all of those and I am catching up on Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.I have seen Ouran High School Host Club all the way through.D.Gray Man is the one I haven't been watching though,I got about hal way through and got addicted to another anime.
    Last edited by pokefan50210; 03-06-2010 at 01:46 PM.
    Pearl Fiend Code:3566 8423 6254 Platinum Friend Code:0517 4155 6519 you can call me pokefan or brandon

I am an anime freak.
    Series currently watching: Dragonball Z,Bleach,and some more i cant think of right now.

Series Finished:Aquarion,Kurokami,Kaze no Stigma,Black Cat,Full Metal Alchemist,HeroicAge,Eureka 7,Kiba(Not naruto),Maburaho,Ghost Hunt,Code Geass,Air Gear,Blue Dragon,Jyu-Oh-Sei,Rosario+Vampire(may or may not be finished),Maburaho, and more I cannot remember at the moment.

i love Elfen Lied & Death Note
    Name: Hayley
    FC: 1548 5996 4005

Pokemon Trainer Student Array pokemasterSD's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

You know my favorite anime to watch? ~ Keroro Gunso

One of the funniest, and most random animes ever!

Credits

I havent heard of that one pokemaster.
    Pearl Fiend Code:3566 8423 6254 Platinum Friend Code:0517 4155 6519 you can call me pokefan or brandon

I am an anime freak.
    Series currently watching: Dragonball Z,Bleach,and some more i cant think of right now.

Series Finished:Aquarion,Kurokami,Kaze no Stigma,Black Cat,Full Metal Alchemist,HeroicAge,Eureka 7,Kiba(Not naruto),Maburaho,Ghost Hunt,Code Geass,Air Gear,Blue Dragon,Jyu-Oh-Sei,Rosario+Vampire(may or may not be finished),Maburaho, and more I cannot remember at the moment.

new anime season is out!

im not too sure about Working...but im definitely excited about second season of K-ON!!

Credits

I am adding yet another anime,Skip Beat!

I am an anime freak.

Elfen Lied and Death Note ftw!!!!! personaly two of the greatest animes ever!

Credits

OK I am yet again adding anime to my own list.I am adding DNAngel,Shakugan No Shana,Gintama,Asura' Cryin,Pumpkin Scissors,Linebarrels of Iron,Heroman,Sumomomo Momomo,and Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou.There are a few more but cant remember the names.

I am an anime freak.