Thread: D/C's

Retired Meadow Gym Leader Array run_bubba_run's Avatar
    Credits

Default D/C's

Lately (Today mainly), i have been having these very inconvenient D/C's. Its usually happening right at the begginning of a battle and around the last few turns of the battle. Is there a way to know if people are just turning off thies consols? i would hope no one here at PokeFarm would do such a thing, but its just so inconvenient that its really bugging me.
    On another note - I have checked my WiFi and i know its not me thats causing the D/C's.
    Whats your views on this? Have you ever suspected someone to have turnned off thier consol and then come back only to have whooped and countered your beloved team?
    [1:47:39 PM] [DRL]Jeff: wow u are so awesome and brutal XD

Crypt Gym Secretary Array pikaluva13's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

yes, but i ended up getting lucky...so it wasn't really that much of a problem any more. I had them down to their last two pokemon, and i had three. My pokemon fainted their pokemon and as it fainted, we had a d/c. However, when we battled the next week or whenever, their wifi had been unplugged and i was given the badge then (i had been losing badly at that time)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Flareon's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Its very rare that I get any kind of disconnect on any WiFi Battles I participate in on the DS. I've got a very stable connection and almost always perfect signal when I use WiFi in my room. Those times I have had disconnects have been people I know to have extremely terrible connections.

When it comes to PBR, however, I have loads of people disconnecting on me through Random WiFi. I'd be lucky enough to get through a battle session (I usually have about 4-5 battles at any one time, when on PBR Random WiFi) without at least one person disconnecting on me.

Currently mass-breeding: Dream World Eevees (thank you, Japanese Pokemon White!)

Felix:
    Mostly: Double Battles // Tier Use: Mixed; uses favourites
    Fave Type: Water // Fave Pokémon: Vaporeon
    Dislikes: Sleepers and "THAT Pokémon..."

Retired Meadow Gym Leader Array run_bubba_run's Avatar
    Credits

I really think nintendo should have a soulution to knowing who is getting the
    D/C's. Like have a middle connection so you know who drops out.

Eg. Player1--------Middle Connection/server-------Player2
    [1:47:39 PM] [DRL]Jeff: wow u are so awesome and brutal XD

Ecruteak city throwing watermelons from the top of tin tower.
    Credits

I haven't had many problems with people losing their connection over wifi.
    It's usually people who are unable to connect in the first place because they lag so much.

I do sometimes get disconnected when battling on PBR over random wifi but this is rare. More often it that my Wii can't connect to the nintendo server.
    WiFi on the Wii can be rather finicky.

I've heard that there is an ethernet adapter that lets you plug in an ethernet cable. It seems to me that alot of consoles don't work well over wifi.
    My 360 gets a poor connection because I am using a wireless adapter so it may be the same issue with the wii. to be blunt many games don't like wifi.
    Meet porygon-z. Porygon-z is awesome.

I heard u leik rotomz

I am currently looking for a timid misdreavus with nasty plot. If you have one and are willing to trade it please contact me via PM or Email.