Thread: Tome of Enlightenment

Credits
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Tome of Enlightenment

This is where I will put all statistical knowledge for the Beacon Gym.

Battle Record

Wins: 68 / Losses: 40 / Longest Win Streak: 16 / Current Win Streak: 1 / Longest Losing Streak: 4 / Current Losing Streak: 0

Challengers of the Light

1. celph77 -- 0 - 3 --- I started out fine, but you got me ugly. Thanks for breaking in my team.
    2. WestCoastNinja -- 0 - 2 --- That one Pokemon of yours is a beast. Very nice fight.
    3. Nak -- 2 - 0 --- Good match, you got some great Pokes. I kept thinking oh no not another lose for me.
    4. cyndaman -- 2 - 0 --- Nice match, pushed my team to the limit.
    5. Flippy -- 0 - 5 --- It was what it was.
    6. Juaco -- 3 - 0 --- Very nice fight. Ping Pong battle there for the most part.
    7. Ryu -- 4 - 0 --- Nice fight. Really freaked me out when you dropped my first 2 Pokemon quickly.
    8. Flippy* -- 0 - 1 --- So close, I can't believe I forgot about confusion being cured on switch out.
    9. WestCoastNinja* -- 1 - 0 --- That has got to be the most nerve racking battle I have ever been in. I think I need my medication.
    10. razorbeam -- 0 - 6 --- A one Pokemon beat down party.
    11. etompkins -- 5 - 0 --- Nice battle, a very diverse team. So much power.
    12. Ryu -- 0 - 1 --- Nice battle. Really exploited my teams weakness. Good planning.
    13. SeiferA -- 2 - 0 --- Nice match. Explosive battle.
    14. noodleboy1011 -- 3 - 0 --- Nice team. You had me until my Serene turned the tides.
    15. nagib_253 -- 3 - 0 --- Very scary battle. Had me guessing with every move.
    16. tyvaughn -- 2 - 0 --- Had me nervous the entire match. Please rechallenge in 1 week.
    17. jake024 -- 3 - 0 --- Great Team, I think you and tyvaughn use the same team.
    18. nagib_253 -- 5 - 0 --- Good battle, lady luck smiled on me tonight. You may have to battle a Badge holder if you reapply in 1 week.
    19. Magma Krystal -- 3 - 0 --- Awesome Battle. I applaud you for using a very unique team.
    20. juaco -- 1 - 0 --- OMG tough battle. You have improved tremendously since our first battle.
    21. soccergurl22 -- 4 - 0 --- Had me thinking the entire battle. Please reapply in 1 week.
    22. ruki -- 5 - 2 --- I am taking the win. You ran from battle and then your Wi-Fi crashed. Sorry, try again in 1 week.
    23. ruki -- 4 - 0 --- Very nice Team. Please reapply in 1 week.
    24. risingbreeder123 -- 4 - 0 --- Nice first battle. Reapply in one week or when you are ready.
    25. ruki -- 4 - 0 --- New Team, nice battle.
    26. tyvaughn -- 5 - 0 --- Good collection of Pokemon. Tough to get a handle on.
    27. nagib_253 -- 2 - 0 --- Great Battle. Had me super nervous.
    28. peanuteater2304 -- 3 - 0 --- Awesome, Great team. I think my Wish changed the battle.
    29. risingbreeder123 -- 6 - 0 --- Lady Luck smiled upon me tonight. Confusion worked for me.
    30. Fautor Animus -- 0 - 1 --- Nice battle. I am shocked how fast your Pokemon were compared to mine.
    31. nagib_253 -- 2 - 0 --- Tight battle. So close I about fell off my chair.
    32. juaco -- 3 - 0 --- You keep getting better. I thought with the sandstorm you had me.
    33. spursdude2 -- 4 - 0 --- You have a solid team. Keep training them.
    34. noodleboy1011 -- 5 - 2 --- Yes I am taking the win. Careful with your DS.
    35. belnumcree -- 2 - 0 --- Great Battle. I was shocked when your Swords Dancer did not kill me in one hit.
    36. soccergurl22 -- 2 - 0 --- OMG that was the strangest battle. The ending is a Believe it or Not.
    37. blue hawk2 -- 6 - 0 --- Nice team. Please re-challenge in a week.
    38. jake024 -- 1 - 0 --- Awesome battle. I was biting my nails.
    39. aaron -- 6 - 0 --- Nice start. Read the Gym rules and learn what each Gym brings to the party.
    40. Nak -- 0 - 2 --- I think you tricked me with all that I am scared to battle me stuff. Great Battle.
    41. cisco -- 2 - 0 --- Great Battle. Down to the wire. Your Pokemon are trained well.
    42. FatherGoblin -- 1 - 0 --- One of the best battles I have ever been in. You teams defense worked me over.
    43. jake024 -- 0 - 5 --- Nice Dragon team and switching.
    44. nagib_253 -- 3 - 0 --- Great battle. Had me really grasping at straws towards the end.
    45. Jhamin -- 3 - 0 --- Awesome, well diverse team. Some of your Pokemon surprised me with their moves.
    46. belnumcree -- 2 - 0 --- Now that was a battle. Your Speed of your last Pokémon had me scared.
    47. Tourosdude15 -- 4 - 0 --- No offense, but switching around so much does not always help.
    48. nagib_253 -- 4 - 0 --- Nice try with the Hail. Something new with your team.
    49. puffdaddy -- 0 - 3 --- Nice battle. Perfect counters.
    50. belnumcree -- 0 - 2 --- Greatest battle all time for me. That focus sash at the end had my jaw on the floor
    51. nana nettie -- 4 - 0 --- Great first battle. You have a solid core of Pokemon and I am sure you will fill in around them well.
    52. slizer107 -- 5 - 0 --- Good start. Next time make sure you fully evolve your Pokemon.
    53. Death By Bronzong -- 0 - 3 --- Nice tactics. Sometimes the run and hide works, other times not, this time it worked.
    54. blue hawk2 -- 4 - 0 --- Good start.
    55. FatherGoblin -- 0 - 3 --- Nice battle. Now I know why I asked for 2 weeks off from the Gym.
    56. Ichini -- 4 - 0 --- That was fun. Even though I won, it was not a an easy win.
    57. Babael -- 0 - 4 --- I knew this would be the result. Great strategy..
    58. nagib_253 -- 0 - 4 --- The badge is finally yours. Way to keep at it.
    59. cisco -- 2 - 0 --- Great battle down to the wire.
    60. juaco -- 0 - 3 --- Great tactics. Your Aerodactyl is awesome.
    61. slizer107 -- 4 - 0 --- Your team is really starting to take shape.
    62. Alirrath -- 4 - 0 --- Great variety in your team. I finally got to use a move I have never got to work right in the Gym.
    63. soccergurl22 -- 5 - 0 --- OMG what a battle. I swear that Pokémon has never performed that well.
    64. juaco* -- 0 - 1 --- Great battle, but I ran out of gas trying to stop your beast. Choose your prize.
    65. tourosdude15* -- 4 - 0 --- Nice battle, only advice is know your opponent. Think about your Thunderbolt.
    66. belnumcree* -- 0 - 3 --- Luna is nasty. Claim your prize.
    67. Death By Bronzong* -- 0 - 6 --- Pick your prize.
    68. tyvaughn -- 3 - 0 --- Nice battle, your team is really getting tough.
    69. Master -- 0 - 4 --- Good battle.
    70. Alirrath -- 0 - 2 --- Very odd battle.
    71. Taterbud* -- 4 - 0 --- Awesome and fun.
    72. FatherGoblin* -- 0 - 4 --- It is official, my team has become to slow and played out to be effective. Collect your prize.
    73. Nak* -- 4 - 0 --- Wow not what I expected. Great new team, but this time the Light took advantage of your Water.
    74. Nak -- 0 - 5 --- I don't know what happen here. I happened to look and you were up like 2-6 or something. I don't remember fainting that much he-he.
    75. Shiny Lucario -- 0 - 6 --- This battle was a joke on my side. I don't deserve to hold the title of Gym Leader after that battle.
    76. Flippy* -- 1 - 0 --- OMG, OMG, OMG. That is the craziest battle I have ever been in. OMG, OMG.
    77. nana nettie* -- 2 - 0 --- Very nice battle. I thought for sure you had me. I had to sacrifice alot of my team just to beat you. Sleep Clause maybe he-he.
    78. razorbeam* -- 3 - 0 --- Nice battle. I was sweating after I Cursed 1 to many times.
    79. Narnad -- 2 - 0 --- Wow, nice battle. Once Watts fell I thought it was game over.
    80. FatherGoblin* -- 0 - 6 --- Claim your prize.
    81. cisco -- 2 - 0 --- Endeavoring battle. Very awesome team. I see why Nak keeps you around he-he.

------------------------KEY-----------------------------
    -> Gym Wins In Dark Red.
    -> Gym Defeats in Red.

-> * - Battle for a prize.
    -> Score: First number is my Pokemon, second number is opponent's Pokemon.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 05-17-2008 at 11:23 PM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

I have to start a new post for my records. I guess 81 battles are to many for one post. 2000 word limit or something.

Battle Record

Wins: 68 / Losses: 40 / Longest Win Streak: 16 / Current Win Streak: 1 / Longest Losing Streak: 4 / Current Losing Streak: 0

Challengers of the Light

1. Jhamin -- Disqualified - Duplicate Items
    2. slizer107 -- 0 - 1 --- Nice battle.
    3. cisco -- 0 - 1 ---Nice battle.
    4. Bumbee -- 0 - 2 --- Nice battle. Too much muscle to overcome.
    5. Jhamin -- 0 - 5 --- Good battle. Exploited my weak team perfectly.
    6. Nak -- 1 - 0 --- Great Battle. I almost had a Heart Attack.
    7. mrsimms101 -- 3 - 0 --- Good Battle. Not to be rude, but you got a lesson in Abilities this battle.
    8. nana nettie -- 2 - 0 --- Nice battle. Different Pokémon this time and they are getting stronger.
    9. MarthEX -- 0 - 1 --- Nice battle. Took forever.
    10. lordlogan2 -- 4 - 0 --- Good Battle. You should fully evolve your Pokémon for the next time.
    11. Bumbee -- 1 - 0 --- Very strange battle.
    12. FatherGoblin -- 0 - 3 --- Very nice battle. Watching my Ling Ling out speed your team, only to be out sped herself.
    13. latias101 -- 6 - 0 --- Nice battle. I am wondering if your team was EV trained?
    14. Bumbee -- 0 - 2 --- Nice battle, you earned that Shiny Badge.
    15. revelp8 -- 2 - 0 --- Good battle, down to the wire.
    16. soccergurl22 -- 0 - 1 --- I made one slip that cost me. Good Battle.
    17. Shiny Lucario -- 0 - 6 --- That is just a sad battle for a Gym Leader.
    18. razorbeam -- 0 - 3 --- Nice battle. Collect your shiny badge.
    19. WestCoastNinja -- 0 - 4 --- Nice battle.
    20. revelp6 -- 4 - 0 --- Awesome Battle. I cannot believe I pulled that one out. My big guns were dropped and it left me searching for an answer.
    21. T roo -- 4 - 2 --- I am taking the win. Read the post that follows.
    22. Bumbee -- 0 - 6 --- Wow I had like 0 counters for your team.
    23. nana nettie -- 5 - 0 --- Nice battle. I see a Poké Academy Project for you in the future.
    24. Alirrath -- 2 - 0 --- Awesome battle. Down to the wire. I found away to counter Moonlight this time.
    25. toys4life -- 0 - 3 --- Great battle. I wasted to much HP at the beginning.
    26. Gouswer -- 0 - 1 Nice Battle. I had one mistake that ended the game for me.
    27. wicked_rapture -- 1 - 0 --- Great battle. I had a mistake that I thought would cost me.

------------------------KEY-----------------------------
    -> Gym Wins In Dark Red.
    -> Gym Defeats in Red.

-> * - Battle for a prize.
    -> Score: First number is my Pokemon, second number is opponent's Pokemon.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 05-17-2008 at 11:22 PM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Thanks for giving me a shot at running a Gym. Could this thread please not be soft deleted and maybe just unstuck so there is atleast a little part of what I did in the Beacon Gym left?

Thanks again for giving a noob farmer a chance to be a noob Gym Leader.