Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under new Management.

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar
    Credits

Thank you everyone It is good to be back. I never gave up my last gyms because I was tired of being a gym leader, I gave them up because I didn't have time to run them they way I needed to.

When I gave up my last gyms I had just taken a new Job & it was really whupping me! I barely had time to get food made & laundry done, let alone accept challangers. I felt really bad about the number of times I had to ask a couple of folks to wait & I thought stepping down was the only honorable thing to do.

Now I'm more on top of work & hopefully gym leadership shouldn't be a problem.

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Jhamin View Post
    Thank you everyone It is good to be back. I never gave up my last gyms because I was tired of being a gym leader, I gave them up because I didn't have time to run them they way I needed to.

When I gave up my last gyms I had just taken a new Job & it was really whupping me! I barely had time to get food made & laundry done, let alone accept challangers. I felt really bad about the number of times I had to ask a couple of folks to wait & I thought stepping down was the only honorable thing to do.

Now I'm more on top of work & hopefully gym leadership shouldn't be a problem.
    Congratulations! School is kicking my butt at the moment But I'd love to battle you with my old gym team once you're up and running. Best of luck, Jhamin!

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

Congratulations, Jhamin. I just pm'd you for name suggestions.
    Seth, Good job on upholding the Mine gym. keep in touch with PF.

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440