Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Twin Pillars (Post Battle Discussion)

Credits
    Blog Entries

Default vs Zafan (2-0)

Holy miltank was that a close game! I thought you almost had me in the end especially with those paralyzes, freezes, and crits you got on me! I've never had so many status problems in a single battle before. That was ridiculous! I liked your team a lot. They really worked well together. But you have to be careful with moves like protect. You were very predictable in using it and that allowed me to target ipwn to take it down while you wasted a protect. You have to make sure you don't use moves like that in a pattern otherwise your opponent will figure you out easily.

Another thing is using moves like spikes may be useful in singles but not so much in doubles. There isn't as much switching and you can't really take advantage of moves like roar or whirlwind to assist with spikes like you can you singles. That was too close for comfort though! Good luck in your rematch next week

"The answer lies in the heat of battle."

FC in upper right corner.
    Paiopa's Battle Adventures

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Zafran's Avatar
    Credits

it was a good game for sure even though it was pretty haxxy (lol at last crit not doing anything to your poke). i think what really took me down was the flinch at the beginning as i was about to go boom :'( . your leads countered what my lead was supposed to do >.> and so shiny didnt get to shine today XD

yeah it was a good game, and gave me some experience on double battle which for sure is gonna help me win that badge next week

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    it was a good game for sure even though it was pretty haxxy (lol at last crit not doing anything to your poke). i think what really took me down was the flinch at the beginning as i was about to go boom :'( . your leads countered what my lead was supposed to do >.> and so shiny didnt get to shine today XD

yeah it was a good game, and gave me some experience on double battle which for sure is gonna help me win that badge next week
    As soon as I saw you protect I was thinking "please no boom...please no boom!" But yeah that flinch definitely helped me then if that's what you were going to do. I'm sure you'll do better next time but I'll have some more tricks up my sleeve as well

"The answer lies in the heat of battle."

FC in upper right corner.
    Paiopa's Battle Adventures