Thread: Account help

Pokemon Trainer Student Array Keitaro's Avatar
    Credits

Default Account help

I remember when I first joined my account had a bunch of glitches where I couldn't post anywhere but on threads and eventually I was helped on the issue yet there are still common features that I am having problems with; most recently the trade feedback.

I cannot view the trade feedback or give any in return, instead I always wind up with this message...
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeFarm
    Keitaro, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Is there anyone who can give me this authorization, or do I have to earn it? It can get frustrating at times to say the least considering I've never experienced these types of problems among other forums.

Come join me, Paiopa and hopefully more in the PokeChat to discuss battles and other misc things!

Retired Icicle Gym Leader Array FatherGoblin's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

PM the admins which page you are trying to access.
    Wii Mario Kart FC: Father 3909 7913 6300
    Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: 2278 2548 0517

Credits

Alright, I just did. Thanks for the advice.

Come join me, Paiopa and hopefully more in the PokeChat to discuss battles and other misc things!

The Dojo Leader Array razorbeam's Avatar
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Keitaro View Post
    Alright, I just did. Thanks for the advice.
    that's strange. a friend of mine told me that he signed up and yet he could not post a thing all day yesterday too

Pokemon X IGN "Xymon" 4811-8350-7440

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by razorbeam View Post
    that's strange. a friend of mine told me that he signed up and yet he could not post a thing all day yesterday too
    Well when that happen to me it was awhile back, admins seem to know what the issues are.

Steve fixed my trade rating problem, so hopefully that'll be the last of troubles I face.