Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss HeartGold/SoulSilver here!!

oh crud... I need to go get Jirachi before time runs out!

Credits go to n0t and thefuriousangel.

Senior Farmer Array TheTaterTot's Avatar
    Credits

I picked my SS up this morning from my work! My friend who got it out of the case for me told me I was the first to get the silver all day (like 11am) and asked me if all the people who got gold were my enemies, i replied, "yes."

The Pokewalker is awesome, too, I walk everywhere.

apparently, if you shake the pokewalker back and forth, its like the walking motion :P

Does anybody know if you can play soulsilver in the dsi .... Im getting mine tommorow!!!

@lancer: Yeah. The DSi plays all of the games that a DS could.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaterTot View Post
    My friend who got it out of the case for me told me I was the first to get the silver all day (like 11am) and asked me if all the people who got gold were my enemies, i replied, "yes."
    It's on Heart Gold hater >:U

Credits go to n0t and thefuriousangel.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Does anyone know if Primo in the PokéCenter at Violet City serves a purpose? Too me he looks you enter sayings to get backgrounds or something.

Also has anyone got a Dunsparce in Dark Cave yet? 1% chance to find one is driving me nuts.

And a small point to make. I thought to start with that the touch screen to do everything was a pain. Although I like the feature to have your running shoes always on.

Also with the moving of Pokémon in boxes, why is there no mass moving feature? It is so repetitive moving Pokémon around, I would hate to be breeding boxes full of Pokés now, it would take forever to IV test them.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 03-15-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    Does anyone know if Primo in the PokéCenter at Violet City serves a purpose? Too me he looks you enter sayings to get backgrounds or something.

Also has anyone got a Dunsparce in Dark Cave yet? 1% chance to find one is driving me nuts.

And a small point to make. I thought to start with that the touch screen to do everything was a pain. Although I like the feature to have your running shoes always on.

Also with the moving of Pokémon in boxes, why is there no mass moving feature? It is so repetitive moving Pokémon around, I would hate to be breeding boxes full of Pokés now, it would take forever to IV test them.
    I think Primo just teaches you stuff; that's what Bulbapedia mentions. I don't think I ever talked to him myself.

Go back for Dunsparce after beating Falkner--you can use Rock Smash in the cave and have a MUCH better chance of nabbing a Dunsparce.

The touch screen is taking some getting used to, but I think it'll be convenient once I'm acclimated to using it so much.

There kind of is a mass moving feature--in "Move Pokemon," highlight a Pokemon and click "Move." It will bring the party Pokemon up on the right so you can just drag and drop each one.

<.< Ugh; this whole phone number thing is really annoying, though... Quit calling me, loser trainers! >:U

Pokemon Trainer Array WestCoastNinja's Avatar
    Credits

Do the gym leaders seem an tougher to you guys? I lost to both Falkner and Bugsy on my first try. -___-

Oh, and I just found a shiny Rattata by the daycare.
    BRAWL FC-2106-0417-7462
    XBL-WestCoastNinja7

Credits
    Blog Entries

I think the computer may be "smarter" in this game like it was in Platinum...it's better at actually being a challenge. :P I beat Falkner on the first try using the Swinub I brought along; Powder Snow did well for a while.

Whoa; congrats on the shiny!

Credits
    Blog Entries

I think the AI is a lot better. I actually had one of the Bellsprout Tower guys switching Pokémon when they had a disadvantage and then switching right back when I switched. I haven't battled a Gym Leader yet. I have some OCD issue where I must collect all the Pokémon available at the time and then level them all up to level 10 right now.

Dunsparce is driving me nuts though. 1% chance FTW.

Oh I just looked at Serebii and now understand the reference to Rock Smash for Dunsparce. You have a 90% chance of encountering Dunsparce by breaking rocks.

How cool is it that bugs are a plenty in the early stage he-he. I am on SS so I was loving it that I got Weedle instead of Caterpie. Also Ledyba looks awesome following you around.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 03-15-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast