Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We need a new Beacon Gym Leader

Credits
    Blog Entries

Yeah that is a good idea. I wouldn't be able to do a tournament anyway though. I would have to build up a team, which would not take to long, maybe a week or 2. I just see huge huge potential with a team in this Gym. You could iake about 80 different teams. You could build anything from huge HP pool team to a Speed Freak Team and still be able to successfully counter your Pokemons weaknesses and dish out major damage. I know that can be said of any Gym, but if You look at the Tgp 100 Pokemon in each Stat Class, man this Gym would be could be rough.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Well if you get it, maybe I will still build a team for the Gym and be one of your underlings. People that lose to you and wish to retry can go threw me he-he. I can be the Beacon's Bouncer.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array
    Credits

ill do it. please pick me
    my fc is 438193014577. pm me if u need anything. im not missing any pokemon. Ich sprechen Deutsch. our soccer record 10-2-4.
    thats right we ball in soccer w l t
    [br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
    please give me some rare candies

Credits

Bugzy....You seem to have confidence in my ability to lose....I must say its upsetting....

Lol...jk...I know what you mean

::EDIT:: What if its a Tournament of Electric and Normal Types only, that way you'd have to train the pokes anyway...Would you enter a tournament like that Buzz?

Thanks to PokemasterSD for the sig!!!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celph77 View Post
    Bugzy....You seem to have confidence in my ability to lose....I must say its upsetting....

Lol...jk...I know what you mean

::EDIT:: What if its a Tournament of Electric and Normal Types only, that way you'd have to train the pokes anyway...Would you enter a tournament like that Buzz?
    Do you mean Pure Electrics and Pure Normals or any combination just as long as it has Electric and Normal Typing? I am pretty sure the Gym rules for it's Gym Leaders is 3 Electric Types and 3 Normal Types for their team and then can have combo types as long as it meets the 3 and 3 rule.

But I am putting an Electric & Normal Type team down on paper, er well Microsoft Word, now he-he.

Credits

No, I meant any combination....and wait a sec....its 6 vs 6 battles for gym battles....i thought it was Lvl 50 3 vs 3...oh well....all that means is that it will take much longer to breed the right pokemon....but mayb the tourny should be 3 v 3 so we don't give up all our key pokemon in the tourny in case one of becomes leader. And it will take less time to prepare.

I prefer Excel over Word when organzing or arranging everything. When I record and calculate IVs or plan a team/pokemon's moveset, Excel helps keep everything organzied better. Word works good too....but I have to take time out to color code everything for me to able to interpre the data.

Pokemon Trainer Array WestCoastNinja's Avatar
    Credits

having our whole team revealed dosent really matter because if we become the gym leader eventually everyone will know what pokemon u use.
    BRAWL FC-2106-0417-7462
    XBL-WestCoastNinja7

Credits

only the people battling the leader will know....and it is common courtesy to not post those pokemon on the threads....or so i believe....>.<

Credits
    Blog Entries

Yeah, but the idea as a Gym Leader is to be able to take what people know and beat them with it. O.K. Say I am the Electric/Normal Beacon Gym Leader. You know everyone will bring Ground Types and Fight Types, then eventually other Types if you have combo Type Pokemon. So how can you ever beat a Ground Type with your Electric Pokemon, well teach them Water, Grass, or Ice Type moves. Hmm, Electabuzz can learn Ice Punch along with Fire and Thunder Punch. Oh I mentioned Normal and Fight Types. Well how do you stop the extra damage from a Fight Type, that is right a Normal/Flying Type. No worries there, you know that there is not going to be an Electric Type brought to this party, so Flying is O.K. Mix and match. I would have atleast 8-12 Pokemon as a Gym Leader, FTW yeah Gym Leaders can switch Pokemon between Battles. People talk, how did you get past his Snorlax. What Snorlax, he/she didn't use a Snorlax. Gotta Keep them on their toes.

Credits

lol...you are too poke-smart to be human.....didn't I see on last week's episode of Smallville?...>.<

With all ur smart comments.....he will have no choice but to pick you...lol

And it would be an awesome choice!!