Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We need a new Beacon Gym Leader

Pokemon League Judge Array HMTKSteve's Avatar
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Default We need a new Beacon Gym Leader

We are currently in need of a new Gym Leader. Our present Gym Leader is finding himself unable to continue the position. If you would like to take over please PM me with the details of your proposed Gym Team.

Big Brother Array
    Credits
    Blog Entries

I am truly sorry to inform you all of my decision to retire. I fully enjoyed my time as Gym Leader and I wish the new leader the best of luck.

Thank you again everyone!
    Swears make baby Bonsly cry.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array cyndaman's Avatar
    Credits

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha why are you retiring you had such a good sense of humor and you put up with my stupid jokes about cookie bun and you were so cool why leave
    fine i shall take over the gym if i can retire from my job as the forest gym leader
    Thanks Jats! Name: Kingnite2

Property of Nak Array Gamegeezer's Avatar
    Credits

*sigh* I'd do it, but these types aren't really what's working with my team. Sorry i've failed this place, but i don't want to step up as a Gym Leader who can't even defend his own gym. Kinda sad no one wants to take the position.
    ~HEROES GET REMEMBERED BUT LEGENDS NEVER DIE~

My super smash bros brawl friend code 4167-4180-7389

Thanks pokemasterSD for finding this sig for me.

*twinned psychically with vowl123*

Property of Nak XD

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyndaman View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha why are you retiring you had such a good sense of humor and you put up with my stupid jokes about cookie bun and you were so cool why leave
    fine i shall take over the gym if i can retire from my job as the forest gym leader
    Oooh, ok! I can do poison/grass better than electric/normal. But Imma have to build a team from scratch. If I can be given time, I could be up for it! =3 Besides, Forest Gym's leader is a girl. I think I will suffice lol
    Last edited by Nak; 10-04-2007 at 01:00 AM.
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

Credits
    Blog Entries

So tempting, Electric/Normal would be fun. I know you need 3 Electric Pokemon and 3 Normal or any combination of the 2 as long as there is 3 of each, but could one of the Normal be like Psychic-Normal and Electric as like Water-Electric? As long as there is 3 Normal and 3 Electric? If I read things right.

Could always do a tournament or some type of contest to pick the new Gym Leader.

Oh man I think I could put an awesome team together. Would just need some time to do so. I am sure there is more qualified people. I never battled another person, so I should not be a Gym Leader.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 10-04-2007 at 02:26 AM.

Credits
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BugCatcher6 View Post
    So tempting, Electric/Normal would be fun. I know you need 3 Electric Pokemon and 3 Normal or any combination of the 2 as long as there is 3 of each, but could one of the Normal be like Psychic-Normal and Electric as like Water-Electric? As long as there is 3 Normal and 3 Electric? If I read things right.

Could always do a tournament or some type of contest to pick the new Gym Leader.

Oh man I think I could put an awesome team together. Would just need some time to do so. I am sure there is more qualified people. I never battled another person, so I should not be a Gym Leader.
    Owoooh... Buzz is like... a breeding GOD... no one would win his badge if he were Gym Leader. XDD
    It's been great, PokeFarm. I'll miss you. I'm on AIM if you ever need me. =)

This line is for Shiny Lucario. ~ ~
    >This line is for belnumcree.
    >>This line is for WestCoastNinja.
    >>>This line is for cisco.
    >>>>This line is for joinred1127.
    >>>>>This line is for razorbeam.
    >>>>>>This line is for Babael and Paws_Of_Fate.
    >>>>>>>This line is for Cherkat, nana nettie, Viscosity, HMTKSteve, and toys4life. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>> This line is for Death By Bronzong, Fautor Animus, and puffdaddy. ♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>This line is for timmyeatsfood, pokemasterSD, Trombones13, pikaluva13, and Taurosdude15. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>This line is for juaco, nagib_253, Achates, noodleboy1011, and DescipleOfDeathx. ♥♥♥♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>This line is for all my AC:WW friends in PokeFarm, specifically plusletrainer and nickgamer10. ♥♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>This line is for the rest of my friends here in PokeFarm, you know who you are.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celph77, wherever you went... This line's for you. ♥
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Same with you, andyc15 and soccergurl22.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gamegeezer, I'll see you on Voice Chat like usual. XD

Credits

lol...oo....there should be a tournament to decide the gym leader!! that's the most fair way to decide.....i can host if for you nicola, if you'd like...>.<

Thanks to PokemasterSD for the sig!!!

Credits
    Blog Entries

Oh man! I went and made a list of Normal Types and Electric Types. Just to see what a Electric/Normal Type Gym Leader would have to play with. There is so much potential there. I got move-sets and Type combinations galore bouncing ideas threw my head. My head is just about to explode. I am so close to stopping my super bug project farm, just to build a team of Normal/Electrics. You know the message you get when a Croagunk with the ability anticipation enters a fight with against a Pokemon that ha a Psychic move, well any move that is super effective against Croagunk? Yeah that is what I am feeling. I am honored that I have had so many people tell me I would make a good Gym Leader. Well a few have threw Post and PMs. I wish there was a Pokemon IQ test out there somewhere. Some test that could be broken down into categories like Pokemon Breeder, Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Hunter, Pokemon Battler, and Pokemon Master. O.M.G. I have to stop thinking or I will try to make up that test he-he.

That's why I made a Normal Type Tournament. There are so many choices for a unique battling experience. Ever since rad version, my favorite types has been electric! I used to have an unbeatable EV trained Raichu and Jolteon, but my bro gave them away without telling me....sigh......but yeah...I'm excied about who Steve picks...although I'd prefer a tournament to give pegple who haven't attempted to earn any badges a chance to show what they are made of.