Boxing Day Special

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Vasden2
    Vasden2
    ANyn possible way... SO level up, Tutors, and Breeding.
  2. meeker
    meeker
    I'll try my best.
  3. Catcatcat
    Catcatcat
    So how many pokemon are entering per person? I'll join group #2 with Empoleon67
  4. Ryan493
    Ryan493
    2 pkmn per person
  5. Vasden2
    Vasden2
    Ok... Just to give a little more information out, unlike the christmas special, here you must use the same team(from begiinig of tourney to end). The battles will be lv 100 Doubles. There will also be a scoring method to find out who gets the most points.

Win = 3 points
    Tie = 1
    Loss = 0

The following only count one time, even though your team must be checked before the battle...
    Per Fighting type = 1
    Per Steel/dark type = 1
    Per OU = 0
    Per BL = 1
    Per UU = 2

If you do the math, someone can be using a team of fighting/dark/steel UUs and will get 6 points from the start, that does not mean that if you are using an all OU non of the types above team then you will not get first place, the thing is, you have to win both battles. This is mainly becouse its no fun to have every battle be a OU vs an OU and use the same old team. It adds variety and new strategy.)

So, that means that I need a voulenteer to check teams before battles and add these points...
  6. meeker
    meeker
    Well, I was actually planning on dropping out. I guess I could do the checking.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12