Say Hey. Are we PSN Friends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. MissingNo.
    MissingNo.
    Let's see what games we could be playing. PokeFarmers on PSN!
  2. lil_ash
    lil_ash
    Well, I'm going to get Killzone 2 on Saturday, the demo of Killzone 3 looked amazing. Also, I'm looking forward to the new Gran Turismo and Need for Speed.
  3. MissingNo.
    MissingNo.
    I've been telling Viper to get Killzone. Its my favorite online shooter because its more than just killing everything. There's a reason to be there, missions to be completed. And the maps are so much better. Best part is, you don't even have to fight real annoying people because of the bots option. And the AI can get extremely good.
  4. lil_ash
    lil_ash
    It looks really good. I couldn't find it in the shops yesterday, so I've had to order it online. It should be here by Thursday...
    I don't mind playing Call of duty, the older one with the zombies, but it does get a bit boring just shooting and shooting...
  5. MissingNo.
    MissingNo.
    I've been on Little Big Planet a lot lately. Just trying to get those last three trophies, and messing around with friends. LBP has got to be the silliest game and makes me laugh until I cry every single time I'm on there. How long did it take you guys to Ace the big wheel level?
  6. lil_ash
    lil_ash
    That level took ages. But once you try it enough you get to know when to jump and what to get hold of. It's a right pain on the eyes aswell.. I've not played LBP for a while, I might have to have a play on it tomorrow.
  7. MissingNo.
    MissingNo.
    This is my 3rd runthrough of the game. I aced it the first time and didn't care to the second time since I already had the trophy. This time I was able to get it after 2 hours of constant restarting. LBP can only be fun for a while, then I get burnt out on it and won't play it for months. It's definitely a game that needs to be played with friends. Kinda like White Knight Chronicles. Its a great single player game, but every now and then you want to do some co-op missions, and its no fun when the people online aren't so friendly.
  8. lil_ash
    lil_ash
    I've only completed it once, I've gone back a few times to get the odd trophy but I don't think I have the patience to go all the way through the game again. KillZone2 arrived this morning but I've not had time to play yet. I should have time tomorrow.
  9. lil_ash
    lil_ash
    LBP is good online, if you get the right people. I was doing that last level with 3 other people, they had died and they were cheering me on to get to the next circle thing. But then you get other people that try and do it all themselves and run way ahead..
  10. MissingNo.
    MissingNo.
    Sweet. Can't wait to take on loads of bots with a friend. XD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast