3. totodilelover
    totodilelover
    well this is really boring
  4. pokefreak101
    pokefreak101
    Just start a conversation.
  5. pokefreak101
    pokefreak101
    Anyone putting anything out for a trade?
  6. Tama_Lover
    Tama_Lover
    Hey Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! What are you Trading? Ill trade you a Chattertot!
  7. Tama_Lover
    Tama_Lover
    Or a TaterTot... Im getting hunngy
  8. Tama_Lover
    Tama_Lover
    EEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets start a Game like Story Im an Empolion!
  9. Tama_Lover
    Tama_Lover
    Ok, There Messenger the Empolion Runing far from the Team Galactice Hidout. The intruder by her side She Was FREE and wild at last the intruder finnaly stoped and went back. "maybe I should start a resue team and save the other Pokemon" "no time for thinking now"... as she ran around the next town " now I'm safe" she thought as she climded up a tree, just noticing another pokemon in the tree.

Ok Grab a charetor people! Im Messenger the Empolion (That means its from Messengers Point of view when Its my turn)
    Next person to repond gets the Pokemon In the tree (and a paragraph) and then its my turn and so on till everyone has a charector, then we continute the story freely

(hey im saving this group from mas distuction...)
  10. Tama_Lover
    Tama_Lover
    Ps talk freely too... but resond to the story too...