Rpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Eevee Forever
    Eevee Forever
    It all starts now, we are at war with Team Galactic and Team Rocket. They are capturing the Legendary's Keepers(us) and brainwashing them to do their bidding,because the Keepers can nearly control the world. We have the power to the Legendaries!
  2. Emp395
    Emp395
    We are at an unknown Desert in Sinnoh, and Emp is wearing a cloak. His Empoleon, Meteora is beside him. "See anything?" Meteora then stared into the unknown, and saw nothing. "Let's go!" They then arrive at a giant rock. Emp and Meteora used their Water Aura to open it. They are at the secret base. "Ice? I'm back! There are no Rocket/Galactics anywhere!" A Weavile then appeared. "Snicker!" Emp then withdrew all his Pokémon. Emp then traveled deep into the cave seeing his Kyogre. "Snicker! I need you to keep guarding base. Go on lookout!"
  3. Poke-mage
    "Aparently he isn't that good at gaurding" said avoice that echoed through out the entire cave "Be aware that there is no Galactic or Rocket only Team Millnium!" It continued while getting louder and closer, "Allow me to introduce myself I am ???" said a person, whos eyes glowed sky blue and face hidden by a black ski mask, in a pitch black robe with a red trim around the neckline with white hair slicked back in an oddly mannor, had stepped forward from the shadows.
  4. Emp395
    Emp395
    "An intruder! Meteora!" An Empoleon then came to his trainer ready to battle! "Ready when you are!" The rest of his Pokémon except for Kyogre was behind him.
  5. Eevee Forever
    Eevee Forever
    "It's just an intruder!" Ice said "He won't stand a chance against me!!" Using her controlling power she tried to make the strange person leave and sent out Glaceon to use Ice Beam.
  6. Poke-mage
    "Intruder, me? The only ones I see are you, you entered my home." Seeing the Ice beam said "Go Darkrai, use protect. Now let me explain why I'm here, I...I was in a cryogenic stasis tube for over 500 years living here in this... this cave. Now I said to get OUT!" ??? had yelled so loud that the section of the cave he was in had started to colapse and created a wall between the two.
  7. becnoir
    becnoir
    *Luna walks out of her room*

"Whats the matter?"
  8. Eevee Forever
    Eevee Forever
    "where have you been?!?!"
  9. becnoir
    becnoir
    "Playing with my Pokemons...... Why?"
  10. Emp395
    Emp395
    "Well, we have an intruder that thinks he owns this place!" Emp said with his Empoleon still ready to attack.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast