Rpg

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
  1. Eevee Forever
    Eevee Forever
    Misty closed her eyes and saw Arceus "What do you want! Where are we why are we here!" Misty questioned it
    "Calm down. Just imagane!" Areceus said madly getting in a battle position. Misty opened her eyes and imagined. She imagined a light for in the dark,for bad times, and finding. When she turned it on her friends and the surronding could be seen
  2. Emp395
    Emp395
    Then they appeared on a short floating platform like the ones in Distortion World. Arceus then tried to attack. "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL!?" Arceus then used Judgement, but then he was interrupted. Shadow, still in the form of Riolu was behind Arceus, bearing a sinister grin. "I saw Shadow at Iron Island, I commanded him to fight every inhabitant there! He now is the fastest and most defensive." Emp then tried to attack, but was blown back by Shadow.
  3. Eevee Forever
    Eevee Forever
    Misty looked at shadow strangley
  4. TheNinjaPhoenix
    TheNinjaPhoenix
    "Arceus.... You want me to kill these pathetic forms.... But I am stronger in this desolate world without Seth and his orb nearby.... Hehe.... I have a larger target. You see Arceus...." Shadow looked straight into Arceus' eyes. "I want to kill YOU."
  5. Eevee Forever
    Eevee Forever
    Misty looks surprised but keeps looking at shadow
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314