Rpg

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Poke-mage
    We shal continue here!
  2. Poke-mage
    Ok let's get started!

"So, we're suposed to climb all the way to the top of Spooky Tower to get the Sky orb!" Rinzin said distaintfuly
  3. Emp395
    Emp395
    "We need all the orbs if we're going to stop Gengar and Chatot from awakening Arceus. Come on, we need to get up there."
  4. TheNinjaPhoenix
    TheNinjaPhoenix
    "Hrmph.... I should just knock the pathetic tower down, and grab the Orb for myself." Shadow said, staring at the tower, glaring at it. Out of sight from the others, he ran at the tower with a Force Palm. The wall had a small dent in it.
    "GRRRRAAAARRR! Why Doesn't it fall to the might of a Shadow Pokemon. It would to Lugias body, but not this one, A Riolu!? Hrmph... i should have just taken a force like Lugia again..." Shadow vanished, leaving Seth standing by the Tower, breathing deeply. He stared around, then sat down, meditating.
  5. Emp395
    Emp395
    "We're half-way there!" Emp then tripped, hanging on the wall. "A little help here?"

((BTW, in this version of the story, have we already met Seth?"))
  6. Poke-mage
    "Well I could float up and scout ahead for danger." Rinzin said moving twords the door but then flung bacwards when he touched the door. "Or maybe I'll wait out here..." he replied nervisly

((Yes we have))
  7. Emp395
    Emp395
    "Hey do you see something on the top?" A gengar and chatot is seen on the top. "It's them we have to hurry!"
  8. TheNinjaPhoenix
    TheNinjaPhoenix
    "Hey! Wait up! You can't come in here. Unless you want to battle me. I am the Tower's Guardian, Seth. I have One Orb and have to guard this one, unless a worthy opponent can defeat me. if they do they get the Sky Orb...And my friendship." Seth said, with a emotionless tone. he stared at them, and hoped that Shadow wouldn't appear at the top of the Tower.
  9. Poke-mage
    "I'll go fighting type moves wont effect me, and he is part steel and I'm part electric. clearly I'm best suited for this." Rinzin said
  10. TheNinjaPhoenix
    TheNinjaPhoenix
    "By the way, don't try to win, if you do, I may transform, and if you don't believe me, I'd watch out..." Seth said clearly to Rinzin, glaring.
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast