Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. AstroBoy85
    You guys know when we might get to do the darkrai thing at Toys'R'Us, like the states. I here they could go to any Toys'R'Us shop and download Darkrai this weekend gone. Might be a while for the Aussies though right.
  2. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    I got a copy of Pearl from EB on Friday, it said second hand, but the game had been erased so it might as well have been new!

I really really really want to get to a TRU event to download my own darkrai, hopefully it will work out. Meanwhile, I traded a celebi for one to somebody who got 2 darkrai.
  3. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Grrrrrr! Checked Shop Channel this morning and there was no ranch to buy I guess I really will have to trade half my pokemon from diamond to pearl. Ah well, guess it does need the pokedex fillers.
  4. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Brawl comes out on Thursday! We have it on pre-order at EB. But Target is selling for $80 on the day if you're lucky.
  5. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    We'll be picking it up in about 3 hours. It's horrible outside LOL, really windy and grey. Perfect for staying inside and beating your nintendo characters silly in my opinion
  6. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Wii Sports in Melbourne Hehehe, it would be lots of fun
  7. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Woohoo! Ranch finally came out here ^_^
  8. Cleon
    Cleon
    i know am so happy, finally some box space!
  9. Cleon
    Cleon
    woohoo we're getting darkrai peoplez
  10. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    I can't wait! Thanks for linking to the article
    If all goes well, I will get multiples!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast