umm well it had to do with my board name "hey bby"
    but i was only blockin pervs with it
    and then sum1 reported me
    Kenzie gets away with stuff like this all the time
    of coure she just got frozed for saying "WTF???"
    XD
  2. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    They've gotten a lot tougher recently -haha- but I got frozed I think for talking about things that would get me infractionated here. I'm a bit of a goody-goody currently lol, someone on fan clubs accused me of being a 'neopreacher' once.

But I'd rather be doing plots than chatting. Are you doing Altador Cup this year? I always join Mystery Island.
  3. dan the man
    dan the man
    umm i just started playinggin november
    and i cant play games when i'm using this DS browser
    there was a really cool board in the newbies boards last night
  4. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    I don't go on the newbies boards lol, mostly plot, avatars and FC. FC is horrible a lot of the time but I think it'll be better since the Pound board arrived. Occasionally I go to the customizing boards, but I'm not as into customizing as they are; Ditte is my clothing-dump neopet lol, she's not painted so I turned her into a clothesdinosaur
  5. dan the man
    dan the man
    lol newbies boards are like spam boards now XD
    i'll have to check them out
    whats role-playing?
  6. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Role playing is kind of like the Pokemon: Hidden Chapters idea - you practice your creative writing by inventing a character and making them interact with other peoples' characters.

I think FC is like the next step up from Newbies
  7. dan the man
    dan the man
    oh ok
    i will try it out once i get un suspended(for discussing politics )
    oh cool I'll have to check it out
  8. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Tsk tsk lol I can't blame you, you can only discuss paint jobs for so long. If you like RPGs you could try NeoQuest 1/2, you pretty much travel around a giant map levelling up and fighting wild beasties. There are maps on a site called IDNQ or something like that. However, they are very time-consuming. I only play NQ1/2 when I'm really bored.
  9. dan the man
    dan the man
    can't play games on this browser
    and all i said was hillary clinton is ugly:P
    XDlol
    i'll try the rp now that my suspension is off
  10. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    NQ1/2 isn't a flash game - it's a manual one. That was why I suggested it. However it is very slow going. It's annoying enough even on a fast connection. But the incentive is a trophy.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast