Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Pikadude609
    Pikadude609
    Nintendo DSi

Release Dates:

Japan- 1st November 08
    America- Late 09
    Europe- Spring 09

It comes in two colours. Black and white and they are not shiny so you won`t see fingerprints on them.

Specifications:

Two camaras

One on outside (3.0 Megapixels)
    One on inside next to mic (0.3 Megapixels)
    (Able to edit pictures etc)
    Slightly bigger screens than the ds lite.
    No gba slot
    Build in Web browser (Much faster than the old one you have to buy)
    Indicator lights moved to the right hand side with 1 added for wi-fi since you use it more on the DSi
    A new menu similar to the wii but in a scrool bar way.
    A SD card slot
    MP3 player (Features to edit music like take out lyrics etc)
    Slideslow pictures
    Software to make mini movies like windows movie maker
    Has a DSi shop channel similar to the Wii Shop Channel where you can buy software and updates for the DSi as well as virtual console games and most people think they will be old gba,gbc,gb games but we will have to see when it comes out and people post vids on it like unboxing etc.
    Also Wii points are now changed to Nintendo Points so you can buy a Point card like 1000,2000 etc in shops then either put it on DSi or Wii but once there on the console you can`t switch them to eachother.

More coming soon

Nintendo UKs Website News Page:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/..._dsi_9691.html
  2. LovelyStrife
    The only thing that I don't like about it is the quality of the two cameras. You'd think they would rather give us one good camera than two mediocre ones.

I might have to get one when it comes out in a cool color, like electric blue.
  3. Pikadude609
    Pikadude609
    They have one good camara. The one on the outside is 3.0 Megapixels for proper phots and the one near the mic is 0.3 just for your face pics.

Edit: Also i know that the Dsi will appear in europe before the usa (YEY UK FOR ONCE) from a news story

"Nintendo president Satoru Iwata said in a newspaper interview that the Nintendo DSi would launch overseas 'probably' in 2009. And at a US event, Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime suggested that the device would appear in the UK in the Spring of 2009."

"Later in the day at a US event, Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime said the device would appear in Europe in the "Spring" but not in the US until "well into 2009."

The rest can be found here

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/inde...&NewsID=105233

Also i noticed that from people in the usa the dsi has not been revealed on the Nintendo of Usas offical website but it has on the uks around a day after it was revealed

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/..._dsi_9691.html
  4. mewmaster
    mewmaster
    yaY ENGLAND FOR THE WORLDS
  5. Pikadude609
    Pikadude609
    I know vowl i was happy to when i heard the news. But when they start pre-orders get one fast. If they were anything like the wii last year they will be gone in a flash!
  6. Pikadude609
    Pikadude609
    LCS and vowl when it comes out what colour will or would you get. I like the black one as unlike the DSL its not got that shiny plastic on so fingerprints won`t show so it will be clean. I also like the look of it.
  7. Kurt
    Kurt
    Sounds cool; I'm esp. psyched about the built-in Web browser. Will it be using just a faster/better version of Opera, which Nintendo DS Browser used, or will it be a different provider completely?
  8. nana nettie
    nana nettie
    Thanks for inviting me guys
  9. Pikadude609
    Pikadude609
    Its still by oprea and will be better. It will have good flash player so u can view stuff like nintendos website and youtube.
  10. mewmaster
    mewmaster
    im not sure if i will get one
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast