Shiny Lovers Anonymous!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
  1. Misa Misa
    Misa Misa
    Soft resetted a shinhy darkrai!!! Shiny Deoxys here I come!!
  2. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Grats Misa Misa! Shiny darkrai would be awesome LOL
  3. Cherkat
    Cherkat
    Thanks Tani, those are very cute Congrats Misa Misa on your shiny Darkrai! How many times did you reset, approximately?
  4. nana nettie
    nana nettie
    OMG! Tani I now have a new must have shiny That Furret is awesome! I'm now on a mission.....shiny Furret beware
  5. Cherkat
    Cherkat
    Yep shiny furrett pwns It looks like a candy cane
  6. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Sentret appear by pokeradar between Sandgem and Jubilife. They were actually pretty hard to chain, that's because they have a really low appearance rate. But don't let that stop you LOL, if I chain any more I'll keep one aside for you Nana

Some of my Ranch inhabitants are shiny pokemon, I've half filled it now but I don't feel the need to fill it up all at once. I had over 2 boxloads of shiny pokemon and now I have many boxloads of no pokemon at all. I want to chain hoppips next but I am not having much luck so far - chain breaks in the early 20's.
  7. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    I posted it in 'Shiny Troubles' but here is good too, I'm just so happy. I just had my first random encounter shiny, and it's a green tentacool (now named 'Emerald') I was trying to ev train on of my pokemon, and it looked different. Even before the sparkle came up YAY!
  8. nana nettie
    nana nettie
    That's awesome Tani You really have this shiny thing down
  9. Misa Misa
    Misa Misa
    I'm psyched, I finally got a black Rayquaza!!
  10. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Congratulations Misa Misa!
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast