Shiny Lovers Anonymous!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
  1. MissingNo.
    MissingNo.
    shiny dittos? hey, when they morph into the opposing Pokemon, are they the shiny of that Poke?
  2. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Shiny ditto turns into a clone of the opposing pokemon - normal ditto cloning shiny pokemon becomes shiny, and shiny ditto cloning regular pokemon looks regular. I have caught shiny ditto and they morphed into a regular version of my (non-shiny) breloom

EDIT: Thanks Nana I also have a shiny togepi named 'Scrambles' - because I already named my happiny 'Omelette' LOL
  3. Misa Misa
    Misa Misa
    @Cherkat: I was about to do that, but I've decided to offer it to people who really enjoy shinys first
  4. Slizer107
    Slizer107
    I gave my shiny bronzor away =)
  5. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    You worked hard to catch it Slizer, that was very generous of you.
  6. nana nettie
    nana nettie
    Yes he did!
  7. Slizer107
    Slizer107
    I gave it to nettie =) Someone whoi trust with it.
  8. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    heh-heh, I'm now SRing for shiny 'floon. I'll probably go insane before I get one.
  9. Taterbud
    Taterbud
    I did that awhile back, gave it away on the 100th question on my game, Joby won it. Took about four fridays and about ten hours, so good luck.
  10. Sorgatani
    Sorgatani
    Thanks. I think I'm going to need it.

The biggest problem I've had so far is that my select button doesn't press all the time. Maybe my thumb has been on the wrong angle or something. But I don't have anything better to do on my Pearl game... apart from decluttering my Diamond. Both noble causes.
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast