View RSS Feed

S Tailor

Hiding in Bushes

Rate this Entry
Well, I'm going to recount what happens when 18 year olds from my school have their last day and go wild :P

First, they wait at the station to egg you. I hid in a bush and ran off another way - They said they'd egg one station which alot of people go to, I just didn't expect it to be the smaller one, and my clothes paid the price <_<

Then, they decided it'll be fun to mess with the toilets: They flooded the loos, and put tape on the taps, so whenever you turned them on, you got splashed in the face by water. That wasn't particularly fun, but I guess it was funny to watch someone slip over and starting to laugh at them :P

Their next prank was the worst however: They put laxitives in the water supply, and it wasn't fun. I got tipped off about this before though, so I didn't run into any trouble, but anyone who did drink it.... xDDD

And to top it off, they came and squirted us with water guns (which were filled up with water and sugar mixed up together, making a really sticky mix >_>) and that was pretty annoying. I got hit though, and I didn't enjoy it :P

And for the Grand Finale, they made a waterslide. They just took a huge plastic sheet and covered it with water, and then slid through the school. That got us out of lessons and really annoyed the teachers :P At this point, they stopped and all went home, just after they had their lunch.

All in all, a pretty fun day :D

Submit "Hiding in Bushes" to Digg Submit "Hiding in Bushes" to del.icio.us Submit "Hiding in Bushes" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hiding in Bushes" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

wow...the faculty must not be that strict if they can sneak laxatives in the water supply...
    That would never happen at my school. Those students would have been expelled and their transcripts withheld as soon as they egged the other students, forcing them to repeat their senior year and not be able to go off to college.
    I know... I can't see this happening at any sane school that I've been to. Egging people in a public place and getting away with it... O.o
    The public place really is the keystone too. How where the police not involved. That's personal harassment or something; you could have pressed charges.
    Wow, that is a lot of pranks. Seniors at my school usually only pulled off one or two. However, you were lucky that what was in the water guns was only sugar water... When I was in 6th grade, the 8th graders had water guns full of, um, well anyway I was lucky to not get hit since I did walk to and from school!

Sounds kinda like a fun adventure, though, fun and silly pranks.
    I wouldn't worry about people getting egged at a public place.

Only 2 schools use the station anyway, there is a much quicker train to waterloo if they wanna get there.

Its actually a tradition since the school was started (1509), and typically, we all just rush to a girls school and tie up the head boy outside (since 1848 atyleast)

We're celebrating 500 years this year, so the 6th formers thought it'd be great to celebrate early :P
    Aww i wanna be there.

We had 16 year olds (year 11's) leaving on thursday and every year each year 11 group has a tradition. They steal the placks of doors which show the room name like O1 and such and wear them. Also they steal the clocks and dump them somewhere so every teacher hides their clocks for a day until the year 11's are gone.
    Aww i wanna be there.

We had 16 year olds (year 11's) leaving on thursday and every year each year 11 group has a tradition. They steal the placks of doors which show the room name like O1 and such and wear them. Also they steal the clocks and dump them somewhere so every teacher hides their clocks for a day until the year 11's are gone.
    Ops can you delete 3 of them messages above please. I clicked the button to many times and it posted alot.
    It's hard to believe, but S Tailor is not really known as a liar, besides he was born in September.
    lolwut Gunshin?

I personally think they didn't do enough to celebrate 500 years :P
    wow those pranks are much better than putting a whole bunch of "for sale" signs outside the school, dropping a lot of suckers on the ground, and putting Crisco on the floor...

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: