View RSS Feed

Nak's Blog Moments

Why PokeFarm Has Never Been the Same For Me Again

Rate this Entry
Chances are you can't see this burden I bear, dear readers. Maybe relieving myself of this link will ease my pain, but I only know too well it's wishful thinking. Idk why, but I'm being emo today. Lol xD

~ ~ Nak

Submit "Why PokeFarm Has Never Been the Same For Me Again" to Digg Submit "Why PokeFarm Has Never Been the Same For Me Again" to del.icio.us Submit "Why PokeFarm Has Never Been the Same For Me Again" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why PokeFarm Has Never Been the Same For Me Again" to Google

Updated 12-03-2008 at 09:32 AM by Nak

Categories

Comments

Sweet Nak, just take a breath and look towards the future, and let the past go.
    I try so hard, Ms. Nettie.
    The link is not available to me
    It won't be for a good 95% of this forum... xD Yay, I'm not so emo anymore! xDD
    Ya Naks back!
    Welcome back to pokefarm Nak!
    if you need anyone to vent to count me in!
    Oh don't worry Nak. People still love you anyways.

Why can i give only 4 hugs?
    I don't have a clue what this is, but a never hurt anyone.
    Aw you can get over that old nonsense.

You know the real reason PF isn't the same for you is because were sucked in by the animal crossing community. I bet your fiending for "City folk". xD
    Thanks guys. I just had a moment. xD

kelog: 4 images max.

Mike: Pfft... keep ACWW out of this. >_< I luffs ya! xD But we both know that PF isn't the same for me is b/c of v-chat. >=) Btw, we need to talk on AIM -- cereally serious dood.
    I'm so confused. Is this a serious issue or something silly? I can't see the post soooo I'm totally lost.
    Uuuuh... I was just grieving. xD I'm just queer like that, I'm ok now though. I found the perfect solution.
    I'm Sooooo confused...but I'm happy your happy again...weirdo... J/K
    Hmmm... Can you even see that link anymore?
    Lol Joby. xD

No Steve, I bookmarked it a long time ago. Clingy much, I know. xD

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: