View RSS Feed

Ms. Lovely's Thoughts

It's a Monday...

Rate this Entry
Well, after fighting with my paypal account (it didn't want to change e-mail addresses for some obscure reason) I finally was able to support pokefarm and gain the blog feature. Yay! I figure that since I spend an unhealthy amount of time around here that I'd better do some supporting. :-D

So this is the first time I've done this blog thing. Somebody I once loved said that bloggers were the lowest form of life, but I happen to know that I am a higher form of life than Cardassians. So he is, once again, dead wrong. ^_^

I just made a [URL="http://forum.pokefarm.com/album.php?albumid=75"]photo album[/URL] full of picture of my hedgehog Sonic. He's an adorable little hoglet. :2heart: I love him dearly. Without him then I would have no life away from the computer. lol We're so much alike, I can't wait to add my favorite LC & Sonic picture to the album.

Oh, I also can't wait to upload my custom avatar. I think I'll go with the first sprite I ever did, the one of LCS. I might do the young LC or one of the ditto buttons that I made for no particular reason. Maybe even the magnemite one.... I don't know. We'll see what happens.

:bloom: LCS

Submit "It's a Monday..." to Digg Submit "It's a Monday..." to del.icio.us Submit "It's a Monday..." to StumbleUpon Submit "It's a Monday..." to Google

Updated 08-25-2008 at 04:18 PM by LovelyStrife

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Lovely - I look forward to reading your Blog entries and I loved the picture of Sonic So cute and prickly:
    don't forget that you can use the IMG code in your blog to display images from your album.
    Young LC sounds cute. Choose it!
    Glad you get to use your LC Sprite at last
    I wanted to use the young LC sprite, but I can't find that website that you use to make the background trasnparent, so I gave up. But I will find it, just a matter of looking through my e-mail and finding where I saved the info...

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: