View RSS Feed

PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!

Capture Log IX - Elemental Evolutions

Rate this Entry
FRUSTRATION!!! Since the legendaries have been made common and easy to find in these games, I've been collecting them over the last few days. But Uxie is just taking the cake. I used ú15000 worth of PokÚballs on it, and lowered it to one HP. It has Flail, and knocks out half my team, then I sent in my Crobat. Which for some reason had a Rocky Helmet. >.< So yeah. Now I have to go and do the E4 all over again. But, today's blog isn't about that, it's about these!

How to Evolve Your Eevees
Items Needed: Water Stone, Fire Stone, Thunder Stone, 4 Rare Candies.
Best Season: Winter
Places To Go: Twist Mountain and Pinwheel Forest
Strategy to Evolve them all: We'll start with the original three, since they're pretty much the easiest, if you have the right stones. Thunder Stones can be found in Nimbasa City and Chargestone Cave, Fire Stones can be found in Lentimas Town and the Desert Resort and Water Stones can be found in Route 19 and Clay Tunnel. Use one of these on an Eevee - Fire Stone for Flareon, Water Stone for Vaporeon and Thunder Stone for Jolteon. Next, take two more Eevees, but not the Luxury Ball ones. Fly to Nacrene City, and go to the Moss Rock and use your Rare Candy on an Eevee, and you get an instant Leafeon. The next one is a lot trickier though, and can be really hard to find. I wish Game Freak had chosen a better place for the Icy Rock, but you still have to fly to Mistralton, then go north to Twist Mountain. In there, you will have to navigate tricky tunnels, twists and turns until you can find the Icy Rock, and once next to it, use a Rare Candy on another Eevee to evolve it into a Glaceon. Hopefully, you will have been carrying your Luxury Ball Eevees around with you while doing this, as just walking a single Egg Cycle increases happiness by 1. You should also take these Eevees for massages, and allow them to hold Soothe Bells. On the other hand, if you don't want to spend your money on pampering your pokemon, you can also EV train them, as the Vitamins increase happiness too. Eventually, they should evolve into Espeon and Umbreon - Espeon in the daytime, Umbreon in the night.

Strategies for the Best Competitive Eeveelutions*
*Debatably
Hydration Vaporeon + Rest + Drizzle Politoed works very well as a quick way for Vaporeon to heal. A defensive set with 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef works well, with Ice Beam to protect against Grass-types and Scald to cut Physical Attacker's Attack in half.

Chlorophyll Leafeon + Choice Band + Drought Ninetales can go well or badly. It has an excellent Defense and Attack stat, and it's Speed is great in the sun. But HP and SDef aren't so great, meaning it's better to go full on 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP and kill opponents as quickly as possible. However, bad coverage means that it only gets 4 different move types that have a base power high enough to nearly work - Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace and a Normal attack. Alternatively, you could go for a Leftovers set, and Swords Dance up.

Submit "Capture Log IX - Elemental Evolutions" to Digg Submit "Capture Log IX - Elemental Evolutions" to del.icio.us Submit "Capture Log IX - Elemental Evolutions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Capture Log IX - Elemental Evolutions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: