View RSS Feed

Discovering the Meek

meeker is...

Rate this Entry
Okay...so in the past I've lied. I created a false identity to obscure my true identity. I did so because I was having some issues dealing with myself. Let's just say I had a really low opinion of myself and wanted to pretend to be someone I looked up to in real life. I'd really appreciate it if this fact doesn't become the subject of contention, and that it will NOT be discussed further.

Being honest - I am a nineteen year old male currently enrolled in my first year in the California UC system. I am planning on majoring in Marine and Coastal Science with a specialization in Marine Ecology and Organismal Biology and a minor in Theatre Arts. I am also a member of the marching band here. I lack other impressive features worth mentioning.

Aside from my false identity and any backstory pertaining to it, all posts that you believe develop my character as a human being, are truthful and honest. I am still the same person, only with a different backstory.

I'd very much like it if we could move forward past all of this. I apologize if this infringes on anyone's trust with me.

Submit "meeker is..." to Digg Submit "meeker is..." to del.icio.us Submit "meeker is..." to StumbleUpon Submit "meeker is..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: