View RSS Feed

On the back of a Wailmer

So.. I finished the game.

Rate this Entry
Picked up as much as possible underway and killed all the legendaries for easier SRing later. Now I guess I'll have to hit the Battle Tower/whatever it's called these days, and get myself the other half of Power Items.. Bleh. Also, shard hunting will be very little fun. But I'm excited to finally be kinda sorta up to date on the Pokemon front, and finally have a chance to get back to breeding!

Submit "So.. I finished the game." to Digg Submit "So.. I finished the game." to del.icio.us Submit "So.. I finished the game." to StumbleUpon Submit "So.. I finished the game." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just finished before you Beat it at midnight last night. But yeah, there's some pretty cool events going on post e4, isn't there?
    Yeah, there seems to be! So many legendaries to SR, DW ability pokes to catch, items to acquire, Pokemon to breed, but so little time..
    I found it easy to accumulate shards. I always hit up the museum on join ave looking for evolution items and pick up a shard quite often. One game I built three museums. I spent a lot of time in the hidden grottoes tracking down the females with hidden abilities and am always finding shards there.
    Hmm, thanks for the ideas, I need to level up my Join Avenue though.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: