View RSS Feed

Denkou Blog

Pokemon Platinum Adventure

Rate this Entry
Going to keep track of what's going just so I can remember later.

The team so far is Bronzong, Infernape, and my newly Gastrodon that just evolved from a Shellos (Blue). 3 others are just a bunch of pokemon that can learn the HMs. I plan catch a Magmar, but I realized I already had a fire type. Then again, I'm mostly using Infernape as a fighting user, so maybe I'll add Magmar. I'll need to find a trading buddy so I can get Magmortar though, I already have the magmarizer. Then my electric type will be the awesome Electivire, or maybe Raichu. I also decided Toxicroak will be added.

---Team---
Infernape Level 39
Bronzong Level 39
Gastrodon Level 30
Croagunk Level 24.
HM pokemon
HM pokemon.

Submit "Pokemon Platinum Adventure" to Digg Submit "Pokemon Platinum Adventure" to del.icio.us Submit "Pokemon Platinum Adventure" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pokemon Platinum Adventure" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice, I just recently started playing Platinum again so I can trade with you sometime
    Aerodactyl and Bibarel make a good HM combination - between them, they can learn all 8 Sinnoh HMs.

If you don't like bibarel, Pickup Linoone may help; most birds can Fly and Defog too. You have a lot of options for HM carriers.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: