View RSS Feed

*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*

I like being busy but this is ri-donk-ulous

Rate this Entry
Holy karp.

I am going insane.

This is how my days have been:
I get up at 4:30 so I can work till 2, then I get off and go right to the theatre to do things for Philadelphia Story (like paint the set or print programs, etc.), then I have rehearsal (or actually starting tonight, performances) for Philadelphia Story till 9:30, then I have rehearsal for Forbidden Planet till midnight, then I go home and go to bed and it starts all over.

On top of that, my alternator is dying, my rent is due, my power is due, I need to pay a speeding ticket fine and see about a driving course to take the points off my license (I was going 39 in a 30 when I thought the speed limit was 35, stinks, ugh), I'm supposed to make time to go on a date, I need to make time to catch up with my 3 best girlfriends that I haven't spoken to in over a month, my apartment is still a mess because I haven't had time to unpack, and I have a pile of laundry that I just can't seem to get done.

I of course can't do studio right now with all this going on. I haven't even had time to go grocery shopping, like, for real y'all. I mentioned that off hand to a good friend here and suddenly he shows up at my work with a bag of groceries for me, haha.

I can't handle this anymore. I'm never ever ever doing two shows at the same time ever again. EVER.

Submit "I like being busy but this is ri-donk-ulous" to Digg Submit "I like being busy but this is ri-donk-ulous" to del.icio.us Submit "I like being busy but this is ri-donk-ulous" to StumbleUpon Submit "I like being busy but this is ri-donk-ulous" to Google

Updated 01-23-2013 at 05:19 PM by Kay

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Woah, so you get 4 hours or less sleep each day? That must be terrible. Hope it all works out though

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: