View RSS Feed

Rolytic

art art art...

Rate this Entry
With the ongoing Spawn and three papers to be written, I find this the perfect time to try and motivate myself to do some art.

I like intricate and realistic stuff, but I would also like to come up with my own style and OC at some point. To get this, I feel I need to at least one sketch a day, even if I don't think I need it. Maybe I can get some left-handed writing in as well. So captions/descriptions written with my left hand, and bad drawings (for now) daily.

These won't all be pokemon related, but if they are and I get enough of them, I'll make a thread in the art section. Otherwise, about a week from now, I'll post them to dA for your viewing pleasure (PG, of course) - Oh! I'll also post the sketch requests from ages ago as soon as I find my stupid cord to my camera.

And why am I telling you this? because if I tell you, then I feel semi-obligated to go through with it.

Submit "art art art..." to Digg Submit "art art art..." to del.icio.us Submit "art art art..." to StumbleUpon Submit "art art art..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know the feeling when it comes to having loads of school/Uni work going on. I currently have two practical assignments, (I need to create a program and website (the latter in a group, the former also has a report attached) and two other reports; one of which needs to be handed in next Monday and the rest are throughout April. While tomorrow, I have a phase test to complete... at 10am. Makes me cry...
    xD

But indeed; its always good to do something you enjoy in the middle of all the madness, if you can find the time. Its kind of why I took up the whole Pokemon Tales 'fic thing, which I should really get back to work on, having left it for a month or two, now... *cough*

But you've got someone curious now, so you better follow it through! lol
    And why am I telling you this? because if I tell you, then I feel semi-obligated to go through with it.
    I feel the same way :P

I really hope you go through with it, I'd love to see some more art on these forums!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: