View RSS Feed

☻Cats gone wild☻

Happy New Year, Pokefarmers!

Rate this Entry
Happy New Years, Pokefarmers!
How did you celebrate this New Years? I watched the ball drop and stayed up until 12:30 ish.... What keeped my up was the TV and my iTouch. It did get a little boring doing the same thing, but I did stay up! So Happy New Years!

Blog Contests!
(maybe.....)
Well I was thinking about doing some blog contests on my blog! If you have any ideas just comment of PM me about them. I was thinking of story contests where you would send me your story I would post it on my blog with the other story but not tell everyone who it is by. Then its time to vote for the best!

~PL

Submit "Happy New Year, Pokefarmers!" to Digg Submit "Happy New Year, Pokefarmers!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy New Year, Pokefarmers!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy New Year, Pokefarmers!" to Google

Updated 01-02-2010 at 10:38 AM by becnoir

Categories
pokemon , pokefarm , ☻The Deep Sea Blog☻ News , Blog Contests

Comments

I woke up really early due to force of habit. I got really tired watching 4 new episodes of Naruto Shippuden. Fell alseep at about 10:00 PM and woke up at about 11:45, watched the ball dropped, stayed up for about 5 more minutes. Went to sleep again.
    I did the same thing! ...sorta. I watched the ball drop, and stayed on PF until a few minutes after midnight.
    And the contest thing sounds fun! I like the idea of the stories, the only thing i can think of other than that is like an art contest...
    @Ryan493 ~ I was thnking about an art contest but it sounded like an icon contest or something like that.
    I stayed up until 4am and woke up at 12pm. :3

Ooooh, I'd love to write a short story.
    I woke up at 8am ish.....
    I woke up...around 7:00-8:00 this morning
    And yeah I could do a story
    I think the story idea is a good one. I have to think about what the prize would be......
    What do you guys mean. "Watch the ball drop"
    In New York City to celebrate the New Year they drop a colorful ball and host it on TV.
    Ahh Cool. Because Here in the UK they put fireworks on and around the London eye and set tons off and show it on tv. They last about 15 minutes but are pretty good.
    Yeah, we have Fireworks go off downtown here in Toronto. (And imo, they're better than the ball dropping. *shrugs*)

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: