View RSS Feed

Slizer107

Who Does That

Rate this Entry
Who sits there and thinks 'I am going to creat a virus which will shut down Anti Virus and delete the start up files' You tell me!

My laptop got a virus! I didnt download anything or accept anything. It poses its slef as an Anti Virus but it uses the Windows logo so you dont notice it in your files. Then it shuts down all Antivirus and Mal wear, and lucky me... shut down my start up files! This is why I havnt been on much recently :S

Submit "Who Does That" to Digg Submit "Who Does That" to del.icio.us Submit "Who Does That" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who Does That" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What browser are you using?
    Windows Vista
    I mean, web browser.
    What Vista version (Like Home Premium/Home Basic/Ultimate),what browser and what anti-virus were you using...?

And did you get it fixed. If not try system restore if that still works. You may be able to get it to boot again.
    I bet the answer to your question is computer hackers
    People who like to make others buy new computers/get them fixed...Even if you like it or not, Computer Viruses stimulate the economy.
    I had that virus.
    We ended up calling in an expert- the neighing noises that it would make when it detected a "Trojan" (har, har) were terrifying.
    xD wow...that's pretty punny Gwen...that's why you only stick to one anti-virus thing and don't download any others

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: