View RSS Feed

Slizer107

World Of Warcraft

Rate this Entry
Does anyone play this? I mean everyone I have talked to has either never played or just given up :(

Submit "World Of Warcraft" to Digg Submit "World Of Warcraft" to del.icio.us Submit "World Of Warcraft" to StumbleUpon Submit "World Of Warcraft" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i think my brother still plays it
    I think most do not play it as its a pay game. Most people are into the free online games like Runescape. Or just get internet fun by Facebook and Bebo games
    Over 11 million play WoW >_> so I'm pretty sure a lot of people play it lol
    *thwaps gunshin*

duh..i'm pretty sure he meant PFers though
    I was talking about Pikadude lol
    Never played it. Primarily because I believe it has subscription fees (I don't believe in paying to play a game after I've already bought it) and if I did play it, I would be in the latter category; MMOs get really boring for me, really fast.

The concept of MMOs is awesome, but is never executed in a way that can keep me playing, or wouldn't be able to keep me playing, because it'd be too heavy on my wallet.
    WoW is very different from any MMORPG I ever played before it, in it's mind-bogglingly big world, and all the different quests etc. It's like the world evolves, and you never run out of things to do! I was pretty addicted a period until I decided I had to quit to get on with other things. All other MMORPGs have paled after I played it though I've already talked to Matt about this, and he seems to have thought about this already, so it's all good

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: