View RSS Feed

Paiopa

Power Outages Claim A Life

Rate this Entry
THE LIFE OF MY WII!! Sorry. I knew that would get your attention lol. But seriously, I'm very worried right now, since we had two mini power outages and my Wii won't turn on! I'm very saddened by this and hoping tomorrow it will somehow...be alive again. Thankfully, it's still under warranty in case it needs fixing :(

Submit "Power Outages Claim A Life" to Digg Submit "Power Outages Claim A Life" to del.icio.us Submit "Power Outages Claim A Life" to StumbleUpon Submit "Power Outages Claim A Life" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you had it plugged into a surge protector they may pay for the damages. Depending on the length of the warranty that came with the surge protector and stuff. You could check into it.
    Man... Nintendo are dodgy like that. the same thing happened too a friend of mine. he ended up buying new parts for his due to being stuffed around. Best of luck !
    OHZ NOES!

I hope it gets back to working
    Oh mai gawd. That storm was UNREAL. I unplugged
    my Wii, and turned off my CPU. I hope it gets better. Wii's have feelings too!
    We had a tornado warning yesterday--the only county in mid-Michigan to get one--but it went north of us, so we were fine. It rained/stormed quite a bit though...and it made me miss Big Brother due to the weather alerts cutting in... <_<
    America has big brother??? Thought it was just the uk
    no, Big Brother is all over the world...
    There are many Big brothers. There are 2 separate ones for UK and USA. (I get both, hehe) As well as others in other countries.

We got our power knocked out for 2 1/2 hours... t'was scary.
    This happens to our wii all the time. You just need to umplug it for about an hour and it will be up and working again.
    I was at my friend's house in his basement during this apparently gigantic storm (the sky was pitch black and there were tornado warnings just west of us). We had a quick power surge, but that was the most of it... seems like a sweet storm though >.> I wish I didn't miss it.
    Wow, I guess I'm glad I don't live in Michigan or Canada… 0_0

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: