View RSS Feed

Denkou Blog

Good news and bad news or whatever lol

Rate this Entry
Well the title does says all. The good news is my mom got me a very small ipod... but i'm ok with it...i guess.
*post picture of ipod*

Looks just like...the one from the bottom.

I just wish i knew how to download some music . The other good news is ..well i'm going to a carnival this afternoon. I hevent been to a carnival since i was like...6 or 7? I don't know , been a very , very long time xD. So it will refresh the memories. I really hated the ferris wheel :P. I thought i could have fall off. I wish the Romeoville fest could have change a little. Its so old and dull now. The only favorite of mine was the Bumper cars xD. The last time i went on it, I was so much fun that i didn't even know what i am doing . oh yeah the bad news. Ahem , ladies and gentleman....SCHOOL IS ALMOST HERE . I hate my new school lol. I almsot got a detention for nothing.I also got pants during gym class. But hey at least i can laugh at my own pain . The other good news is well...uh... I don't know :P. I can't think of anything... well thats the end of my blog. Oh and swim class.. wasn't bad. at least i don't have to take it anymore. Hey! Thats a godo news... well see you later..i guess?

Submit "Good news and bad news or whatever lol" to Digg Submit "Good news and bad news or whatever lol" to del.icio.us Submit "Good news and bad news or whatever lol" to StumbleUpon Submit "Good news and bad news or whatever lol" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

*snerk* you got pantsed
    You're "okay with" a gift of an iPod? Do you know how much even the small ones cost and how lucky you are to be given one, especially when it's not even Christmas or anything? You are being ungrateful to your mommy who did a very nice thing for you and it makes me and Bonsly sad.
    The iPod shuffle, which you have, costs $89 Vott.
    Personally, i'd be ticked if someone got me the shuffle...i'd want one with a screen...
    Kay ; i'm saying it a ok present, i just don't know how to make it work...yet >_>

Red : Actually in Walmart i saw the price cost $50, not $89

Pikaluva : so did i , When imy mom told me she was going to get my a ipod , I didn't know it the smallest one
    Yeah, you can't even tell what the song name is or who it's by if someone is borrowing it and you can't think of the name.
    You guys would be ticked that someone gave you an expensive present?? You'd just *expect* that someone should spend twice or even thrice as much on something they don't have to give you at all?
    Wow, guys.
    Be lucky that your parents wanted to spend fifty dollars on you Vott. That's a weeks worth a groceries.
    I have no clue how much it was but you should have askef for a ds. For a pre owned DS phat it would cost the same.

Also ask for a decent mobile for your birthday or christmas. Mine was Ł80 and has a camera,radio and mp3 player (With a screen) Heck id bet for $50 you could get a mp3 mobile. Nearly all have them now. And its better cause ure not tied down to itunes for music. Any phone mp3 is drag 'n' drop.
    Also you could get a mp3 player with a screen for more than half that price. Apple just made 1 bad ipod. The rest are fine. The shuffle just --___--
    LOL, I have to work to get presents

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: