View RSS Feed

Ms. Lovely's Thoughts

Love of my Life

Rate this Entry
It has come to my attention that the previous blog post was at least a bit ambiguous as to why I was gone and what all those crazy rumors were. Hopefully this can clear some of that up and keep more rumors from forming and me having to make more blog posts explaining which are true and which are false. ^_^

[B]False[/B] - I was attacked by a group of rabid Porygon on my way to the grocery store.
[B]True[/B] - I was involved in a police incident (not arrested, more in the witness/victim compacity).
[B]False[/B] - I was stung by a scorpion.
[B]False[/B] - I was pregnant with some sort of alien baby that burst from my body in its evil plot towards world domination.
[B]False[/B] - I managed to find the secret to inner zen and upon reaching the state of nirvana my body burst into a million tiny pieces in one glorious flash of light.
[B]False[/B] - I became The Doctors latest companion and together we became the best singer/songwrighter duo to hit the charts since... well... ever!
[B]True[/B] - I was in the hospital.
[B]True[/B] - My Igglybuff chain was completly lost because the battery on my DS ran out and I couldn't bare to show my face in online society because of the shame and loathign that comes with losing a chain in such a way.
[B]True[/B] - I was 2 feet away from death.
[B]False[/B] - Spock whisked me away on his space ship.
[B]True[/B] - I kissed a frog. (And I liked it)

Cheers!

:bloom: LCS

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]Love of my life can't you see?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Submit "Love of my Life" to Digg Submit "Love of my Life" to del.icio.us Submit "Love of my Life" to StumbleUpon Submit "Love of my Life" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

woah
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelystife
    True - I was 2 feet away from death.
    could you explain this a little. I am hooked.
    You weren't stung by a scorpion? I was sure you got that box I sent you....

Not that it held Scorpions or anything...
    No to the glorious flash of light? Then what was that giant flash that was seen from space over Nebraska a couple months ago?
    wow... what an interesting month you've had :P
    You kissed a frog and liked it, the taste of it's cherry chapstick, you kissed a frog just to try it, hope that iggly's don't mind it!~
    Well, T roo.... I was at my boyfriend Jeff's house on Saturday night and he lives in a pretty rough neighborhood. I didn't know how rough until that night.... Anyways, there was a shooting just down the block, about a dozen bullets exchanged in all. One of them came into the room I was in, just a random stray and it was just a few feet from where we were at in the room. It was.... Crazy. And I don't go there after dark anymore; I go home to my quiet little house in the suburbs. In fact, I try not to go there at all. Luckily Jeff has been nice about it all, dispite the fact he was not phased by the happening. Yeah... some peoples boyfriends. ://

Ice! O_O I knew it was you! But I was too clever to fall for your evil plan.....

Red, I have no idea what you're talking about.... *Gets out walkie talkie, speaks into it* Agent K, we have a witness....

Yes, it was quite exciting cowmoo. Certainly more so than usual for me. lol

*Gets out kareoke mic* It felt so wrong, it felt so right, I found a real prince tonight.
    Oh, boyfriend Jeff? What happened with Matte?
    Long story short I decided to cut him out of my life because he was doing more bad than good.
    Yeah! You go Liv!

So, how's the new house?
    Yeah, it was me. You caught it this time. I garuntee you won't next time.

Just you went, i'll get you and your little Igglybuff.
    Thanks Red! *Big hugs*

The new house is beyond awesome. One of these days I will get around to takeing pictures and posting them...

Ice, I knew it! And you'll never get Iggy, he is too awesome.
    False - I became The Doctors latest companion and together we became the best singer/songwrighter duo to hit the charts since... well... ever!
    Aww. I got all excited, thinking that they had finally found a replacement for Donna.
    I still think it's Rose o_o
    Well, that isn't to say that it couldn't happen sometime in the future.... >.>

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: