View RSS Feed

Words From The Pokemon League Judge

We now have blogs

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Today I renewed the forum software for another year. Yes, we have been running this version of the forums for almost a year now and it was time to renew.

While renewing the software I took a look at the blogging add-on. Sadly the blogging add-on is not exactly cheap and it costs more than renewing just the forum software.

Because the forum has been growing so well I decided that adding blogs may be a good thing.
At this time only administrators have blog rights but I will soon be investigating ways to bring this feature to the rest of you.

Submit "We now have blogs" to Digg Submit "We now have blogs" to del.icio.us Submit "We now have blogs" to StumbleUpon Submit "We now have blogs" to Google

Categories
News

Comments

Oh, cool. Can we at least post on them?

It looks like we can =D
    That's a neat feature.
    this is gonna be awesome
    Oooh, blogs. Shinay!

This sounds really cool once you find out how to give it to the rest of us.
    It does sound like a cool idea. Wonder how can I play for one.
    I just created a new Usergroup called "PokeFarm supporter". If you look in your Paid Subscription area of your UserCP you will find it listed there.

Aside from gaining a blog this Usergroup also allows for custom avatars, albums and a larger PM storage box.
    Looking spectacular!
    Ohh,so cool,this is great steve!
    Thanks Steve for keeping Pokefarm fresh
    Wow so Thats Why my Profile Seems Different
    Thank you steve
    I was waning to donate, but I wanted to know how to give you the money. I don' have a credit card so would I mail i or what? Also Until he end of he next month all only be able to offord 1 month or so, so can I donate a months worth hen a year or deos it not work like that?
    If you want to pay via a check we can work it out via PM.
    yay how do i become a blogger?

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: