Conversation Between nana nettie and toys4life

913 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Must be looking in all the wrong places...haven't seen any yet.
  2. I hope you are awake now and searching for those cute little eggs!
  3. SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORELAX.....Yawn you should know better then to wake a Kingly Munchlax when he is obviously hibernating for the winter

What's this you speak of...mystery eggs???
  4. Oh where oh where has T4L gone? Oh where oh where can he be? Hellooooooooo
  5. Hey you! Where you at? Not here obviously Come back t4l and start searching for mystery eggs. I haven't seen any yet, but the say they exist.....
  6. Yes I do!....I'm sorry I haven't been very social I'll try to be better at leaving messages....next week....lol....I'm going computer free for the next few days....Have a great weekend and kiss those babies for me!
  7. Remember when we used to post visitor messages daily...hourly...minute..ly

Hope you are doing well
  8. HEY! Just because you still have that picture of us as your computer background doesn't make it my fault!!!

Luckily someone was able to help me out with my dilemma...but still I miss my fishy smelling friend on the farm
  9. Let me remind you of something.......it isn't my breath! It's your bike shorts! rofl
  10. Hey what did you say to carol to make her stop visiting!...was it something you said

It wasn't something you said....it was your BREATH! pee-yu!

Here have a breath mint and some gum....chew....okay now go get carol...I have a mission for her!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 913
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast