View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. If you'd like to read

As you may know, Revelp8 was given the scarlet H for being accused of using clones in his team. The pokemon that were in question were 3 pokemon he received from a friend on Smogon, they were in fact clones. He chose to use them in his gym team, which was a bad choice on his part, but a choice none the less.

This does not make him bad, it just means he made a wrong decision which we all have done before. No one is perfect and we all have made wrong decisions and can't or don't have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's Tough to Move

by , 07-30-2009 at 05:39 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Moving tomorrow... Packing up.

Not taking nearly all of my stuff though as my current housing situation is temporary - can't imagine how tough it will be to move all my furniture and stuff once I get an apartment!

I sure am going to miss my brother.

Oh if anyone didn't notice and wanted to see them, there are a few pics of the Indian Wedding I was talking so much about on my album.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 2 Minutes To Write About Kos So Far!

Amazing, fun, hot, sun burn, karaoke, celine deon tribute which kurt would have loved! Swimming pool!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Love of my Life

It has come to my attention that the previous blog post was at least a bit ambiguous as to why I was gone and what all those crazy rumors were. Hopefully this can clear some of that up and keep more rumors from forming and me having to make more blog posts explaining which are true and which are false. ^_^

[B]False[/B] - I was attacked by a group of rabid Porygon on my way to the grocery store.
    [B]True[/B] - I was involved in a police incident (not arrested, more in the witness/victim ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Well, it seems as though I dissapeared for a bit. I shall lay all the crazy rumors to rest in the order I have become aware of them.

False
    True
    False
    False
    False
    False
    True
    True
    True
    False
    True

I hope this clears everything up for all you crazy people out there!

:bloom: LCS

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]This thing called love ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized