View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Looking Forward to 2010

Well, Christmas 2009 has come and gone, my Daughter has gone from single to married, my Sister's health is holding strong, Mom is still improving, Tyler has grown so much that I get a kink in my neck from looking up at him when I'm talking, and I'm trying to enjoy my extended vacation.
    2009 has had it's ups & downs and I'm looking forward to see what 2010 has for me.
    I hope everyone at the farm has a very safe New Year!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's Coming

I have downloaded the new version of Vbulletin and i should be doing the upgrade in early January. Once the upgrade is complete the mainsite/wordpress part of the site will become part of the forum.

I will spin off the pokedex and attackdex apps into their own thing while keeping links the same.

I am also fixing some of the problems with the Team Rocket game.

By mid-January all should be good.
    Categories
    News
  3. Merry Christmas Pokefarm

Merry Christmas Pokefarm!!!!!

I got 5 bucks from ym mom Xp. Ima spend this on a donut lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Merry Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah

by , 12-23-2009 at 11:17 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    And Festivus, too.

No matter the holiday you may or may not be celebrating, I hope everyone is surrounded by love.

Happy Holidays to my Pokefarm Family.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

I boght this game a couple of days ago, and it's been fun so far. Yes, you get to travel on a train to the different parts of the land, but it's still a fun game.

You are on a journey, to save the princess from the evil Demon King, but the thing is, the princess' spirit is with YOU!!! The bad guys only needed her body for a ritual, so they cast a spell, seperating her from her body!

Also the Spirit tracks have been disappearing from across the land, and it's up to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized