View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. ummm....blog?

I've never done a blog before, so bear with me a bit.
    Ummm, I'm 20 and since I lost my job I haven't had much to do but play my new Wii. I have MarioKart and play it non-stop. Lately my goal has been to record a 2star or higher rating on each cycle. I've completed the 50cc, and am working on the 100cc. I've already completed 150cc gold trophies, but I wanted to improve my rating and get the 3star rating on wifi races. Speaking of online, I was getting quite close to 6000, but my friend ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In The End

I found my glasses! Yay! *Does happy dance* I found them between the window and the bed in my parents room. I think the kittens may have tried to steal them... Sithums likes to take things that she finds shiny or weird-smelling. I found them when I stepped on them. Luckily I didn't break them! Yay for not breaking my glasses! ^_^ So I am happy because now I can see the world around me. It's great. The world is no longer a blurry mess.

The lightbulb for the set of lights ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dream Stars

For anyone who is wondering, dream stars are strips of origami paper or long straws folded into stars. With the paper, you can write your name, age, and dream on the blank side of the strip and use it to make your wishes come true. I don't think there's a way to write on the straws, so they're mostly there for decoration and also some wish-bringing.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/oracleangel/Origamistars.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

People say that the straw ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Odds & Ends

Friend visited from Norcal today. Showed him the local Morning Glory and bought myself a set of pastel straws to fold into stars and a brand new jar to put them in:

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/oracleangel/BabyAngel.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Updated 08-31-2008 at 02:26 AM by Viscosity

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Patience

Today has been great thus far.

Sonic seems to be doing well. I worry about him a bit because this is a new place and you never know when the kittens are going to be naughty, but overall I think he's doing great. Last night I trimmed his nails, which was stressful for both of us. He kept moving at the worse possible moment and I clipped one nail too much. he bled a bit, but I got it under control with a combination of staying still (very hard to make an active hoglet like Sonic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized