View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Strife Diaries Update! Finally!

Yeah, it has been quite some time since I updated my diary... Pretty sad considering that I had several entries done such a long time ago. I just need to have somebody whip me if I go more than a week without updating it. I have a tendency to forget about it too easily, even after I've written some for it. I'm weird like that. lol

These next few entries will show just how neurotic LC and women are in general. I can't tell you how many times I've had to go through similar things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Don't Stand So Close To Me

All things considered, today was a nice day.

It started off rather normally. I went back to work! Yay! ^_^ Or anti-yay, depending on who you ask. lol It wasn't easy staying focused for so long. It was even harder when I got a headache in the afternoon, but I pulled through. My boss wants me to come in early to catch up on things, so it looks like I'll be clocking in at 7 a.m. each morning instead of 8. I've done it before so it isn't entirely new, so I'm sure I'll be fine. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's Unanimous: Wobbuffet Rules All!

by , 11-10-2008 at 11:17 AM (Nak's Blog Moments)
    WOBBUFFET RULES ALL!
    ALL HAIL THE WOBBA!

I love Photobucket. XD
    Categories
    LOL-worthy moments
  4. Pokefarm Elections 2009

by , 11-10-2008 at 10:40 AM (Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!)
    My fellow Pokefarmers,

With the 2009 elections coming upon us, I felt that I needed to keep you all informed on some of the pokefarmers that I may be running against.

As everyone knows the Pokefarm is the greatest forum on the internet but unfortunately some of our members have dirty little secrets...secrets that I feel everyone has a right to know before they cast there ballots in January. :wink: :lol:

This week my campaign is focused on the most popular of ...

Updated 11-10-2008 at 10:59 AM by toys4life

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ,.,-*'*-,., B l o g :: A r t ,.,-*'*-,.,

by , 11-10-2008 at 10:01 AM (Nak's Blog Moments)
    *points to the dancing Nidorina on this page*

I just can't stop watching it... xDDD Thanks a lot, pokemasterSD. >_> Luffs ya! xD

I discovered that I really enjoy doing all this font stuff... So if any of you bloggers out there need a hand with making your page somewhat like mine, just post here and let me know. Just be sure to include what you want in your blog description. Keep the character limit in mind! *whispers* It's 2000. =P

~
    Categories
    Miscellaneous