View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. October Contest

Check out our new contest for the month of October!
    Categories
    News
  2. Fifth & Sixth Location Name Suggestions

[COLOR="royalblue"]It has been a while since I did one of these, so its about time I did another one, so I can get things moving once again for this story. I have the locations that I really need for the next few Chapters of the story, but I'd love to get more added, so that if I get that far, I'm not running behind because of locations.

In my previous entry about this, I asked for suggestions on two locations. and have actually come up with names for these, now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Approaching 1000th post

I was just checking my post stats a few days ago, and I was pretty surprised. I have posted 995 times, with an average of 1.02 posts a day. This was pretty surprising, as I haven't been active during all my time here... This is the only forum I've ever gotten close to such a number, so I thank y'all. Now I have to figure out how to use post #1000... I'll probably forget about it and post an answer to something in General Gripes or something though As usual, I have no idea why I posted this <.< ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'ma be on Television!

by , 10-03-2010 at 08:21 AM (Lumps and Bumps in Stickytape Rolls)
    Well... on the Nintendo Channel anyway.

Talking about DragonQuest IX

And I don't know a/ when it'll be shown, or b/ if this'll be international or not.

Buuut, maybe you would like some clarification on this.
    During the last week, I learned of an event to be held in Melbourne, at 'The Nintendo Experience', a subsection of EB Games in Swanston Street.
    Here is the news source in question:

03/10 2:00pm-5:00pm Dragon Quest IX:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. When it Expires...

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]...do you think I should renew my Supporter subscription for PokeFarm?

I know updates on it have run scarce lately, and for good reason-- I had a lot of reviewing to do on University work that had gone awry, I had some new games that I wanted the time to enjoy and most recently, my great grandmother died (two weeks after her 90th birthday, and in connection (being the day after her's), mine too), bringing back some horrible memories of when I was a kid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized