View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 14 years ago!

14 years ago my parents were with a brand new little baby saying, I wonder what he will be doing in 14 years! Well I am sitting here playing on my DSi eating a cookie! My dad said What an achievement!'
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Happy 4th of July everyone!

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

I'm going to the Fireworks today.

But I don't do BBQ.

PL~

Updated 07-04-2009 at 11:42 AM by becnoir

Categories
    Other
  3. Team Rocket Passes 200!

As of right now these are the stats for the Team Rocket Game:

There are currently 215 Team Rocket players, 169 males and 46 females.

Not too bad for a game that is only a few weeks old with no real advertising?

Game coding is moving along at a steady pace. Battling has moved from using Pokemon as weapons to training Pokeon and then engaging in Pokemon Battles akin to the ones you see in the cartoon.

The ability to hunt for wild Pokemon ...
    Categories
    News
  4. I Am Officially Cool

Yes that's right. I mean I was always cool to begin with but now it's definitely official lol :lol: I finally got a Wii!! A month late birthday gift but still cool nonetheless. So far I have Mario Kart and Pokemon Battle Revolution for it. Two games I enjoy at the moment. That's partly the reason I've been absent here for about a week now I believe. Don't worry though, this won't become a regular habit :p

I assume the majority of people here have those two games so I'll be looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Nintendo Power prints code for winning Platinum battle

I was reading my Nintendo Power last night and inside it on one of the last few pages it had an article about the big Pokemon Tournment. So as I was reading it I came to the end and there was the code for the winning battle. You just take the code and go to the GTS in Platinum and type in the code. And now I'm going to post the code from the magazine right here on my blog too. Here it is, 71-58349-74950. I've watched the battle and it was great. Now you can watch it. You should save it on your Video

Updated 07-03-2009 at 07:42 AM by becnoir

Categories
    pokemon