View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Guess who's back?

Back again.
    Jenny's back!
    Tell a friend.
  2. Lookin' like a fool with mah pants on da ground

by , 01-19-2010 at 01:10 AM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)

Happy Martin Luther King Day to everyone! He was a great man, and I hope his dreams are fully realized soon.

So. Guess what. I quit my job. Yeaaaaah. I can't really get into the details here, but let's just say that I could make more money working at the grocery store, and there they probably wouldn't ask me to do not-so-legal things. Yeah.

So that really stinks, because it was so exciting to be starting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Will the Adamant Army rise again?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]For those who don't recall, (or missed the Event) this is in reference to my first ever Farming event; my Adamant Army of Oddish!

Anyway, this is to point out that I [I]may[/I] [SIZE="1"]or may not [/SIZE] make another 'Adamant Army' run, if time permits... but as to which Pokemon it will be... you'll just have to wait and see... xD

As for the Adamant Army of Oddish, how many of you who requested have been supporting by taking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Happy Blue Monday!

According to British psychologist Cliff Arnell, the third Monday of January is the most depressing day of the year. He wrote a huge equation that factors in salary, weather, time since Christmas, and debt, which led him to conclude that this day was bound to be the most dispirited one all year.
    Gee, I figured that out as soon as I woke up, and I didn't have to do any math. :roll:
    Most people at my school were feeling the effects of the day, though. Headaches and general apathy were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Voting comes to an end

You all know voting was going to come to an end but you don't know who the winnner is! The winner is predictions of doom! Predictions of doom's story was number two and it got the most votes! Predictions of doom will win the prize of being a supporter for a month. Yay!

PL~
    Categories
    Blog Contests